How does your elf on the shelf arrive??

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I was looking for some good ideas for the elf on the shelf's arrival on 1st December! :xmas8:

Ours came in through an elf door that I got from Poundland, we put it out on November 31st ready for him to come in.

On December 1st he was in the living room with a December box and a fake letter (DS can't read yet) explaining why he was here and his name etc

In the elf door - bought one from theworks then painted and decorated it myself . Then a letter through the letterbox.

We have a different magical creature but he arrives on the night of November 29th and decorates the whole kitchen and makes us a delicious Christmassy breakfast. He's usually sitting up by the teapot full of hot chocolate when we get up.

The kids leave out the elf door and sprinkle glitter and they arrive the next day with a letter
Not the most exciting but we do our North Pole breakfast on Xmas eve and do fun things the rest of the month haha!

Elf door appears on 31st November. Buddy then arrives on 1st Dec with Advent Calendar, he is gone on xmas eve morning but door still there and later around 5pm on xmas eve door vanishes and xmas eve box appears.

Ours always arrives in a box, wrapped in brown wrapping paper. Me or DH will pretend to knock on the door and the girls will open the door to find it ! They get very excited !

The box usually contains
Elf / of course !
Letter from Santa
Pack to write letter to Santa
Choc coins
Advent calendar
Xmas dvd
Xmas craft book
Few other things cannot remember now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics