How early can pg symptoms start?

Beee

Reaction score
I was wondering how quickly symptoms of pregnancy can start once fertilization has happened? I know we can all talk ourselves into having symptoms but I Ov on friday, and have really painful boobs already! This doesn't normally happen until just before :witch:, which isn't due for about another 2 weeks! Am I just looking for symptoms or could this actually be possible?! lol xxxxx:dohh:

Heyy, thats really scary cause its pretty much the same as me!

We tried last week and now I have sore boobs, and am getting pains in my tummy...I'm trying my hardest not to look too much into cause I don't want to be disappointed...So yeah, I'm wanting to know the answer to this question too!

xxx

I could be totally wrong, but I think its once implantation has occurred. Or in some cases you could have no symptoms for a long time, like me.

Here is a link...

https://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_early_can_pregnancy_symptoms_start

Hey Guys! I wanna know the same thing my are really tender alot more tender than usual and I have weird pains in my tummy also!

Thank you to all of you, Beee for asking and the rest of you for answering. Ive never felt this kind of soreness in my breasts until recently(2-3 days) I dont want to read too much into it though so that Im disappointed if I get a negative when I test, but Im glad Im not the only one who has questions like this.

I didn't realize pains in the tummy was a symptom because not only have I been having very very sensitive nipples, I had weird little pains in my lower tummy earlier.

Thank you to all of you, Beee for asking and the rest of you for answering. Ive never felt this kind of soreness in my breasts until recently(2-3 days) I dont want to read too much into it though so that Im disappointed if I get a negative when I test, but Im glad Im not the only one who has questions like this.

I sure hope it means something for you! As hard as you try its so hard to not read into every little possible symptom too much, but just relax and your testing date will be here soon:)

So glad its not just me! My OH isn't taking me seriously, he thinks its probably just me hoping for signs..... but pre period its normally my whole boob that gets painful, but this time my nipples r really sensitive n painful, which is different. Hmmmm, i guess we'll soon see ladies! Good luck everyone! xxxx

hello all ive had the same symptoms too but ive been feeling very sicky in the mornin tooo im due for my scan today which i am very nervous about lol good luck to your guys xxx

Hiya I am pregnant and we bd'd fri sat sun adn by monday 3dpo I was feelnig diffrerent and I just knew!
GOOD LUCK!!!x

Hi there
I started getting small symptoms like backache etc about 4 days after I ovulated.
Kept a diary, thought it'd be interesting, now glad I did!

I'm another one that didn't get any symptoms until after my BFP. You can drive yourself nuts symptoms spotting ;)

My OH isn't taking me seriously, he thinks its probably just me hoping for signs.....

my oh has been like this also thinking that im just hoping too hard its only because he dont want to get his hopes up last night i woke up at 12 and was actually physically sick which is the first time i been sick insteafd of feeling it not long left till i find out good luck everyone hope i get a :bfp::hug:

morning all .. i feel like iam driving myself loppy too ... this 2ww is truely horriable.... i have listed some symptons i have spotted in my journal ... link below ... but iam only 5/6 dpo so i think its to early but a girl can dream and fingers crossed for our :bfp:

good luck all sending baby :dust:

The more I'm trying to spot signs/relate them to being pg, the more nervy its making me, my bellys been churning all day thinkin about it!!! This really does take over your life if you let it doesn't it? Just want this cycle to be the one, like we all do! Guess I'm just torturing myself and should b patient waiting for :witch: ...... but my boobs really do hurt, lol:rofl:

Well I o'd on the 22nd.. and the past few days Ive had a headache.. and diahrria (sorry tmi!).. some weird tummy pains.. boobs are too terrible sore.. but they do itch..

Fingers crossed ladies!

The more I'm trying to spot signs/relate them to being pg, the more nervy its making me, my bellys been churning all day thinkin about it!!! This really does take over your life if you let it doesn't it? Just want this cycle to be the one, like we all do! Guess I'm just torturing myself and should b patient waiting for :witch: ...... but my boobs really do hurt, lol:rofl:

Try hard to relax, I know its hard to do because you want it so bad. But there is nothing right now you can do to make it positive or negative but wait, so try to occupy your mind somehow else. I know my first time TTC every day I would examine my possible symptoms (veiny or sensitive boobs, darker nipples, etc.) and I thought I was going to go mad. This time Im not doing any of that and I am a lot calmer and at ease.

Good luck to all of you!!

i had symptoms very early too xx

My favourite TWW website is www.countdowntopregnancy.com you can chart all of your symptoms for each DPO and also add it to your signature on here for others to see, add pregnancy test results etc. You can also see the most common symptoms from ladies who turned out to be preg!

Be warned though, you'll get REALLY obsessed if your anything like me! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->