How early can you tell?

Reaction score
Been trying for a few months. I always thought I would just be able to tell with my own body when I got pregnant rather than a pregnancy test. Did anyone else just know?

Some women do but others don't - If you have been pregnant before I imagine a lot of women see the signs a bit quicker - I have done before but my first time I didn't & it was an ectopic.

:D

Welcome to BabyandBump PrincessSparkle :wave:

In your very early stages it can be anything from no symptoms upwards - Not a realiable way to be honest.

How long have you been trying? :D

Only a few months so I know its early days yet! I knew that before we started but you spend your whole early adult life trying not to get pregnant it seems strange when it doesnt happen straight away!

Telling me - Its done my head in!

How old are you if ok to ask? :D

Cool :D

Well good luck hun :dust:

Try not to look for 'those' symptoms it will just drive you nutty!

Hiya

Well my early pregnancy symptoms were exactly the same as what I get when I'm due on! Bloody Mother Nature is evil!.....I have thought with two of my pregnancies that I "knew" before I tested.....But in retrospect I think it was just a suspician I had because I wanted to be pregnant so badly.
Since having Ky I have on one occation I has a feeling that I must definitely be pregnant as I had all the "symptoms" including late af.....However it turned out I was not!

Lotsa https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/goodluck1.gif

Hope you get your https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/bigpos.gif very soon!

Well - I was one day late and then AF arrived!! I really got my hopes up - only 3rd month of trying but very disappointed now! And, I don't know exactly my fertile times now as my cycle isn't 100% regular!! Feeling down today.

:hugs:

Don't be down on yourself hun :D It takes thet average couple anything up to a year. Sounds bad doesn't it but BD'ing can be fun if you have that approach time will fly by!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->