How early in your cycle have you ovulated?

BunnyN

Reaction score
I was wondering how early you have detected o through temping or OPKs? I know it depends on your cycle length etc and the standard is to ovulate on day 14 of a 28 day cycle but hoping some of you ladies that don't cycle by the book can jump in.

I started OPKs on day 10 this cycle and had an almost positive line that day and wondered if I could have missed it. I'm only on CD 16 now so it's more likely that I haven't o'd yet as I've been having long cycles but I'm just wondering if I could have o'd earlier this cycle. My cycles have been irregular because of breastfeeding and so far they have been really long but I think I read somewhere they can suddenly jump from being long to being short.

The earliest I have ovulated is CD6 of a 23 day cycle. Or CD12 of a 35 day cycle.I havent read anything about cycles suddenly going from long to short, but I was having long cycles and then they jumped from 45 days to 23. That said I'm on CD15 of my cycle, been testing for O since CD4 and I have had no sign of O yet :shrug:

Long story short, yes it is possible that you missed your O.

good luck!

Hi I ovulated on CD 14. But no my cycles are not textbook patterned I can O anywhere between CD 12 to CD 17 with mostly on CD 12, so I start using OPK on CD 10 until I get a +

You might have O'd earlier or your body was gearing up for O and then didn't since it was an almost positive. I also temp to pinpoint BBT because it feels more reliable with the temp jump. But it can be stressful. This month I stopped temping after I got my O date.

I was thinking about doing temping next cycle but LO has me up in the night to feed so I'm not sure how well it will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->