How Emotional Did You Get.....

tjayne07

1 earth 1 angel 1 on way
Reaction score
In early PG?
im 7+1 today and its seems to have hit me today :cry:
i was taking my son to school this morning,and the road we have to cross is having road works done,so there is like a 4 way traffic light system along with the give way that was there previously.
Normally the road is easy to cross because of the give way,but today,it seemed like it took forever to cross,there was a never ending que of traffic coming from all directions,no-1 slowed down so we could cross,and i started to cry:cry::cry:
My poor boy was stood on the path hugging me and rubbing my back saying its ok mum,we will cross.
It sounds so silly to cry over something like this.....
So was wondering if anyone else has cried over somthing so silly,hope im not the only one :thumbup:

I only just started to get overly emotional in the last week. it's all little things that set me off.

Pregnancy is just a rollercoaster ride of emotions thanks to our wonderful hormones!

Yes! I cried when my husband spilt his dinner on the floor. I had to laugh about it afterwards! I wasn't even all that upset about it but I couldn't help crying. I think I was about 6 weeks then.

The first few days I found out, I didnt feel any different. Last week, I was convinced that I wouldn't cope with 2 whilst OH will be at work, it was a mistake, something will go wrong, vivid dreams and then to top it off sickness. This finally stopped today and I feel fine now and much more positive and can't wait. But prob next week i'll be up and down again. I was crying over the soaps and they weren't even sad lol

Im glad im not the only one.
I felt such an idiot just stood at the side of the road crying my eyes out,and it made me worse because my boy was cutching me lol.
It just hit me today,feel like i just want to cry all day lol.
But i guess its what being pregnant does to us,aches,pains,mood swings,emotional outbursts lol
:hugs:

Ahh bless you. And how cute is your little boy looking after you? :flower:

My worst meltdown was when my husband put the dishwasher on (for like, the 3rd time ever!) and he didn't put the dogs bowl in it. I cried for about 10 minutes because "How can we have a baby if you can't even remember the dog's bowl?".

He hasn't let me live that one down yet!
:hugs:

that made me chuckle lol
so its bound to get worse before it gets better.:thumbup:
Just aswell my boy is affectionate :flower: and dh is working :haha:

awww bless ya, and how sweet is your little boy! seeing that would have made me cry, haha!

I cried over a song this morning, it's not even a sad song, it's a happy song!

Last night at 'one born every minute' on the tele I just didn't STOP crying!

Id be happy to give myself bed arrest to be honest lol
no tele,no radio,no silly road to cross :blush:
i never had this with my ds,i never knew i was pg with him until 14weeks+
so all the emotion stuff is new for me lol
but i hear it all the time,never thought id get THIS emotional though:haha:

I tell you what though,my lil man is so caring,and just thinking about him hugging me now is making me cry :cry:
He said he wants to read a story to my belly tonight,so i expect ill be in tears again hehe :hugs:

awww bless ya, and how sweet is your little boy! seeing that would have made me cry, haha!

I was crying every time they showed the triplets. Seeing them so tiny and vulnerable just totally got me. I sooo felt for their parents. Hubby was like "why are you crying so much? They are fine!"

I've always cryed at One Born Every Minute, pregnant or not! Hope they do another series! x

I cried at Coronation Street when Peter and Leanne got back together...I don't even like Coronation street. As soon as I got to about week 10/11 I started feeling all relaxed, chilled and in a permanently good mood. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->