How far alone were you for your 1st symptom?

luvofamom

Reaction score
Other than a missed period, how far along when you got your first symptom? Mine was sore boobs at about 3 weeks and 5 days I believe.

3-4 weeks. Bad nausea. Didn't find out till over 7 weeks though.

At 6dpo I started getting tugging, pulling and aching in my pelvis and sore boobs :) those have been my only symptoms until yesterday at 4w6d I had my first bout of extreme fatigue!

Boobs were sore from a few days after conception (really hurt when daughter leaned on me but thought nothing of it), hot flushes in afternoon from about 3 weeks. Plus I just sort of *felt* pregnant, which was what prompted me to take a test, just to reassure myself that I wasn't (we weren't ttc!). Didn't quite work out that way... :)

I suspected I was pregnant when I spotted. I never spot and my periods are always regular. But I didn't do anything right away. The week after I got all the typical symptoms - sore boobs, nausea/vomiting, food aversions (even just the smell of coffee, beer, etc, made me feel sick when I normally love those smells) fatigue, dizziness. Then the missed period another week or so after. That was all about mid-November. November 22/13 I took my first pregnancy test and it was positive. I took a second one 2 days later (the one that tells you how far along you are) and it said 2-3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->