:) how far along is everyone?

I'm 35 weeks tomorrow, can't believe I am almost full term! :happydance: We have just about everything we need, just have to pack bags and put the car seat in the car.

I can't wait to be full term! aha
I'm 32+3 :)

Congrats on full term, and lovely name!!

I'm 21+3 weeks pregnant with a baby boy named Alexander Marcos:cloud9:

Gorgeous name. I've got a Taylor in my family.

I'm 34wk 4d

I feel barely pregnant compared to you ladies 5 weeks 2 days.

I feel barely pregnant compared to you ladies 5 weeks 2 days.

further than me! lol 5 weeks monday but think this pregnancy will be better in a way because I've already got my little girl so not in a rush xx :)

only 9 weeks :( this first trimester just seems to be draggingggg, maybe its coz ive had so much on my mind, i dunno. I just wanna get to my first scan!

Taylor Rose is lovely btw x

I'm 19 weeks today with my Avery Lynn :)

I'm so jealous of the people that are full term! I feel like second trimester is DRAGGGGGING and I still have quite awhile to go.

I was thinking first tri went so fast but thats probably because 7 of those weeks I didn't even know I was pregnant bleeehhhhh

I feel like since I hit 30 weeks it's really slowed down!

:coffee:

it was going pretty fast for me til my gender scan, now its like I don't have much to look forward to in my pregnancy but my baby, so its dragging.. Maybe next time I will stay team :yellow: I'm 20+2 today :)

I'm a few hours away from 35 weeks. :D For me, on a daily basis it feels like time is dragging by, but then I think about it and actually, time has just flown by. :flower:

29 weeks + 4
has everyone got everything i still need to get loads :/ lol

I haven't got everything I need yet. :dohh: I'm waiting until I move at the end of the month to get everything organized...and I'll be full-term then. :dohh: Talk about procrastination. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"