how far along u are?

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
i am so confused by the weeks months etc saying how far along/pregnant you are? for example if you have completed 3 months of pregnancy are u 3 months pregnant or 4 months pregnant? or in the fourth month?

and if you are 14 weeks is that 13+1 or is that 14+1? are u only 14 weeks when you start week 14 or at the end of wk14 ?

help!!!!! and please explain it clearly for me

think thats what she is trying to find out :p

lol ya xcherylx that is what im confused about but as you see i put a ticker im not sure that its 100% correct tho.. it might be off a few days

If you are 14 weeks your just 14 weeks then it goes...

14.1, 14.2, 14.3, 14.4, 14.5, 14.6, 15

As for months the clinic uses the day of your LMP as your start and every month when it reaches that same day your a new month.

yeah but what im saying is ok so ure 14+3 does that mean ure in week 15? like u have completed 14 wks and 3 days ?

thanks so that means u are in wk 15

Your doctor would consider you in your 14th week if you are 14.3 days pregnant.

I got confused about that too, because I get emails about my baby's growth every week. And this week, I am 30+1, but I get the emails for week 31, not week 30. So I think if you are 14+1, 14+2, etc then you would be in week 15.

I'd rather just not know LOL. I know I'm 19 weeks 2 days :)

lol ya xcherylx that is what im confused about but as you see i put a ticker im not sure that its 100% correct tho.. it might be off a few days

Mine is off a few days. I'm about 3 days ahead of my ticker.

I got confused about that too, because I get emails about my baby's growth every week. And this week, I am 30+1, but I get the emails for week 31, not week 30. So I think if you are 14+1, 14+2, etc then you would be in week 15.

That's because those emails are to help you understand what to expect for the next week. It wouldn't be very informative to send you info on something you've already finished ;)

LMP- day 7 = (not technically refered to as week one, but you're in your first week.)

So, day 8 - 14 = you have completed one week of pregnancy, but you're in your second week.

and day 15 - 22 = you have completed two weeks of pregnancy, but you're in your third week.

:wacko:

So if you are 14.3 weeks pregnant, you've completed 14 weeks and you're in your 15th week.

:headspin:

IM GLAD IM NOT DUMB - what would really help tho is if i actually had an amount to go by
when i was at the doc ( cant remember if i said this) but the nurse wrote me as 13+1 and the doc wrote me as 13+4
how did i progress 3 days in 40 min???:rofl:

You were measuring at 13+1 so they went by your dates which made you 13+4 probably? I was measuring 11+6 and they put it was 12+3 lol!

maybe we should just forget about understanding lol

i was measuring two days ahead at my first ultrasound the doc said go at 7 weeks (7+5) but the baby measured 8wks that day but still i dont really know that that means it was conceived later or is just a teeny bit bigger , guess well know at the 20 wk ultrasound urs is soon toriaaaa ( when i write your name i always have to count how many a's)

so does that mean u go for the ultrasound at the end of week 19? like after 19+6 or at 20+ ? here we go again...

Toria is fine lol! Erm, I think I'll just back away from the dates milarkyy! Due in May, 19+4. All I need to know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->