How far along were you...

Miss~Gaby

Reaction score
How far along were you when you started getting morning sickness?? I've had none so far this pg. Last time i was pg it hit in week 6 or 7.

What about you?

i was lucky enough to feel off colour by the end of week 5 and entirely crappy in week 6. peaked in week 8 and in week 9 i've felt much better. who knows what week 10 will hold!?:wacko:

i have had it off and on since Week 5 but nothing terrible, So im thankful !

I starting feeling sick at 7 weeks and now i'm 12 weeks and it hasn't stopped yet, just got progressively worse. Hopefully you won't be hit to bad by morning sickness if your lucky, i'm very envious of ppl without morning sickness, hee hee. I seem to be one of the unlucky ones. xxx

I'd say about 5 weeks. Now it's about gone, and I only get sick when i go too long without eating.

I never got any morning sickness. We have this thing that has a tendency to run in my family, if you have a girl.. you get sick; if you have a boy.. you dont. Thats why my whole family was convinced before hand that Colton was defo a boy!

nausia was probably 7weeks, actually being sick was probably 9 and it still hasn't stopped! EURGH :hissy:

7 Weeks..and it finally let up at about 14 1/2 weeks

About 5 weeks for me. It is slightly better this week except for the heartburn.

I never suffered with Morning Sickness

I started Morning sickness in week 10 :(

I've had very little morning sickness...I too have heard that bad morning sickness means a girl and light to no morning sickness means a boy. If that's the case, I'm *definitely* having a boy!!

I looked back at my time cards from work the other day, after I had the ultrasound to get a due date, and I have been sick for the last 6 1/2 weeks! Basically when this all started. The kicker was that the first day I went in and wasn't feeling good my male boss made some crack about whether I was preggers! Heck, I didn't even know at that point. I got a kick out of it tho, once we found out I was.

As soon as I started to realise I was pregnant (around 5 weeks I think it was).

I got it at around week 6 and it finally stopped at week 18

As soon as I realised I was pregnant about 4-5 weeks, mainly just nausea with sicky burps and indegestion. A bit grim but im not gonna complain im sure Ive got worse to come :hissy: xxxxxxxxxxx

Had none - Nausea a couple of times and that was it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->