How far along....

Madwolf3

Reaction score
How far along were you when you found out what you were having? With my daughter I was just over 20 weeks. I wasn't sooo anxious and impatient to find out last time!!! Now I'm 14 weeks, and I want to know ASAP! LOL! So I'm kinda hoping I can find out by about 18 weeks... Just wanted to know how far along you all were!

Yeh i was 20 weeks, but im pretty sure tht u can tell the babies sex at 18 weeks! not 100% but when ive read books im sure it says tht by then the babies sex organs are visable xx

I was 17 +3 when I found out. It was clear as day that we were having a little boy!

Mine isn't till 4th Feb, i'll be 24w 6d x

I just realized last night that I will be 19 weeks on Valentines Day.... Hopefully they'll do it then! I'm gonna call the doctor's office tomorrow to find out how early they'll do it!!!

i am yet to have my pregnancy dated..... but i read somewhere that they can identify the sex as early as 16 weeks but dont do the scan till later on because of rises in abortions in some cultures where they regard males higher than females.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->