How far can you?

katlin

Mom of 5
Reaction score
So my oh and I decided to see how far I could get my milk st squirt weird I know, but I'm wondering how far you ladies can squirt lol. My furthest was nine feet five inches lol

9FT?!?! That is insane!! I thought mine was far when I squirt hubby on the sofa next to me haha :)

Funny!

blimey!!! I can hit the wall from the other side of the room but have never tried further.could probably go pretty far :haha:

:rofl:
Havent been in this section for quite some time and this is what comes up when i do decide to show my face:haha:

never measured it lol, but the other day i was in costa and my milk squirted out as i was taking my bra undone and it hit the back of a lady... tg noone noticed except my huband and sil... so embarrassing

whoops! I think my furthest is 9 or 10 feet as well, I know in my old house if I was in the bed it would go right to the window on the far side of the room xx

Lol. I'm going to give it a try in a bit. Need to find my measuring tape!

Oh no, you ladies are making me panic more about my supply!!

Lo is 13 days old now and when I squeeze the way you hand-express then only small dots of milk appear on the nipple, and after squeezing for about 30 seconds the little dots join together and make 1 little drop!

I have been concerned about my supply due to Lo's slow weight gain and now am a bit more worried hearing you guys can actually squirt!!:flower:

How much you can express has no indication of how much your making your doing amazing hun! Just keep at it and give it time!

Exactly. Also, your supply isn't established yet, you'll probably firing it across the room soon! x

Oh I love it when my milk squirts out lol !!!! Sometimes when I feel the let down, that is the exact second that Jess pulls away, and it squirts her in the face! She can't stop giggling, but tries to catch the milk at the same time..........sooooo cute!

I'm gonna have to measure my squirts now!!!! Great thread.

Oh no, you ladies are making me panic more about my supply!!

Lo is 13 days old now and when I squeeze the way you hand-express then only small dots of milk appear on the nipple, and after squeezing for about 30 seconds the little dots join together and make 1 little drop!

I have been concerned about my supply due to Lo's slow weight gain and now am a bit more worried hearing you guys can actually squirt!!:flower:

Being able to squirt usually means an oversupply; many ladies with a normal supply cannot squirt anything, also while there is always milk in the breast the actual let down usually occurs when baby starts feeding and then milk comes from the back of the breast to the nipple; if you squeeze before the let down then getting a few dots of milk that join together to make a drop sounds about right-this is what happens to me sometimes-I am not firing across the room every time. Most of the times I have squirted across the room is after LO comes off; not before or inbetween feeds xx

I tried it before I went to bed and managed just over 6 feet. I'm curious to see if it will be farther in the morning when my breasts are over filled. I did make quite a big mess on my kitchen floor! There were at least 3 streams of milk shooting every which way and it also dripped all over where I was standing.

I cant squirt very far, never have.

Not measured it but 3/4 feet tops as that's about one sofa where I usually feed to where my hubby sits/lays on other sofa.

Erm... a long way. I never measured but about 2.5m was probably the furthest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->