How far could I be with these symptoms if pregnant??

Baby4MeRenee

Reaction score
Hi, I'm really in need of answers. I think I'm already pregnant and if so I think I've already passed the implantation bleeding stage. About a month and a half ago, I had light pink/brown spotting for about a week, but only when I wiped. When I first started having that symptom, I looked it up (and also spoke with my primary doctor) ,and found out that it was implantation bleeding. I didn't know when to take a test because I've read that you should wait like a week after it stops or something,not really sure, but I haven't tested at all. I have VERY irregular cycles, so the fact that ever since the IB stopped, I occasionally get light pink spotting almost every day, and even after a bowel movement (sorry if its TMI), but only when I wipe and then it's gone. I've never experienced that ever. I also sometimes spot right after intercourse, but not often. Also, being that I'm slim I used to be able to easily suck my stomach in, but now I can't. Not sure how far along I would be either, as I'm not showing yet. Not to mention, the lower back cramps and sometimes pains up and down my legs/buttocks sometimes. I've had tender breasts about a month ago, but not anymore and I also have a noticeable bump next to my nipple on both of my breasts that I don't think I've ever noticed before. Any suggestions? Sorry if the post is so long. Not to mention the bloating and constant hunger. After I eat, I'm sooo bloated, but yet still want more to eat, despite the big bloaty stomach. Heartburn as well at the moment. Does this sound similar to what others went through before getting a BFP??

If you think you had implantation 6 weeks ago you can definitely get a
+ive pregnancy test even with a cheap test by now.

If you are or if you are not pregnant, it may be worth going back to doctor about the spotting as minor infections of the cervix can sometimes cause that (and these can be more common in pregnancy).

Its honestly impossible to say if you are pregnant on symptom spotting. Some people get lots of symptoms, some get none. People experience symptoms at different times too. Some people are sick on day 1, some start being sick at week 12! And symptoms that are similar to those in pregnancy, can not be!

All you can do at this point is do a test. It'll give you an answer one way or another. Or go see your doctor and ask them to do one.

@noon_child, I have had bleeding around that time, actually for almost 2 months , and haven't tested during that time because I really didn't know if I would be testing too soon or not, but now I'm more convinced to go ahead and test this week.

@SonnyH, I've had a lot of symptoms around the time I first started spotting almost 2 months ago, most of which have faded. But I still have the occasional light pink spotting when I wipe, not all the time but sometimes and sometimes after I have a bm or strain during a bm from the constipation I've been having, sorry if its TMI. But you're right, I'll go ahead and test and see what the result is.

Def test, it's the only way to know!

I TTC for two months. The first month where I wasn't pregnant, I had every PMS symptom going which felt like they could be pregnancy signs. With my second month where I fell pregnant, no symptoms bar sore boobs. My symptoms didn't kick in at all until half way through week 5. If you think you implanted a while ago, you'll easily get a positive test! Good luck!

Thanks, I'll definitely test and update you. I've experienced the sore boob symptom weeks ago, but has since stopped. Just a little tenderness here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->