How far gone for positive result

Lynda09

Mummy to two angel babies
Reaction score
Hi everyone how far gone do you have to be to get a positive result? Can you be really far gone but still get a negative result?

Thanks

lynda

I read somewhere that hcg goes down when you're further on in pregnancy and will eventually give a negative result... and then rise again towards the end of pregnancy. How far do u think you might be along?

i was 2weeks late so that made me 6weeks pregs before i had a bfp when i was pregnant with my son

Well my dr thought I had an early miscarriage as I had faint positive then negatives but I still feel pregnant and just can't get it out of my head. I would be about 2 months. I don't know I just can't shrugg this feeling?

i gotta negative at 3 weeks but positive at 6 weeks with first pregnancy...
but that resulted in m/c so i dunno...

my first child i had negs till i was 5 months preggo and thought that i just got pregnant until i got a scan done...but i was 16 so i dont know if that makes a differance

well if u had the faint lines then nothing it could have been a chemical ... not to sure though.... or maybe just keep testing l8er on

I think it was a chemical but still feel pregnant. I wrote this in the miscarriage section but I just wondered if I could be pregnant again? If so then i would be nearly 3 weeks I have had a light period that lasted 2 days and was a week late and took a test right after it finished last week which was negative? I don't know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->