How have or will you tell siblings?

pinkstarbinks

Reaction score
Hey i googled how to tell children your pregnant and saw the idea of treasure hunt so thinking of doing this on monday after our scan think it'd tickle them pink. Has anyone else done it in different ways? Usually we just tell people early on lol. Going to just tell family normally that eve x

We usually tell everyone soon as we find out , but after a suspected eptopic pregnancy with DD2 we are waiting this time until 12 week scan.

I am not sure how we are going to tell the girls yet. I am thinking of a Christmas card type announcement for family members.

Your idea of a treasure hunt is really cool !

I told my two little ones that there is a baby coming. They keep hugging and kissing my tummy <3 I love it.

Aw love the christmas card idea! Cannot take credit for my idea hahs good old google. Excited to try it tho got some sweets as treasure and will do lil hinting notes to go with them over the weekend. Cannot wait! Same here usually everyone knows so early on with usm its been nice keeping it private from those other than babies siblings to be honest find others can tend to really takeover it becomes all about them and a bundle of stress etc from past experience! Hyped to tell the kids tho so so much!! Going to be amazing. Perplexed thats beautiful love that how cute x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->