How have things changed?

BroodyBoo

Reaction score
Has anyone or does anyone believe all the business about changing diets, stopping smoking, no alcohol... etc?. Have you done anything differently to try and get pregnant any quicker? Hae you tried different poisitons whilst :sex:?... All tips welcome! Sorry if I come across as a bit of a loser, it's my first month trying and I want to do everything right :)

I honestly believe getting healthy helps alot, :) we haven't so much tried certain positions because we don't want to take the "fun" out of it.. As for smoking, drinking, etc... I've cut down on smoking ALOT and will obviously cut everything unhealthy out of my life the minute I even have a suspicion.. I drink occasionally, mostly when AF is visiting for the peace of mind (i'm paranoid about not knowing i'm pregnant and drinking).. And I eat healthy, take folic acid & multivitamin. =) It's different with everyone.. but so far. We've had no luck with my strategy. So my New Years Reso. is to ditch everything completely! This is our year.. :) I hope. The healthier the better though, Best of Luck to you.. =] *babydust*

Thanks Hun, Well I've already started taking Folic Acid and my New Years Reso is to stop smoking, I'm on about 8 a day now. As for the drinkin, I like many glasses of champagne this time of year so I'm gonna give up everything for new years! I'm a bit overweight though, probably about 30lbs :( hopefully that wont be too much of a concern but I hit the gym and stuff so...

They say being severely over or underweight can make it harder.. but personally I wouldn't call 30 pounds severe :) and going to the gym is great! Wish I could get motivated to do that ;) Well here's to our new years reso's then* I'm pretty sure a few glasses of champagne won't hurt.. Enjoy yourself :) Don't stress on it. It will happen! I feel you on the quitting smoking though! It's tough, but it will be worth it. Also, im trying to ditch my beloved caffeine =\ resulting in mega-headaches. It's a long way to the top I guess.. but we'll get there =]!

Yepp, im thinking of quitting coffee :coffee: for the new year. I do drink alot of coffee in the morning and its 1/2 decaf, but still I think :-k its hindering me in ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->