How I FINALLY got my bfp!!!!!!

Momtastic101

Reaction score
So I've been trying for about 11 months now and 9 of those were active. My cycles were regular and DH is seemingly healthy so it was a complete mystery to me why I wasn't getting pregnant. I recently started to believe I may have endometriosis and that pulled me into a state of real desperation and sadness that I truly think if I didn't get pregnant this month I would seriously have given up.

This cycle I did a few things different. Starting with my mind state. I had an overwhelming feeling at the start of this cycle that I would end up pregnant this month. I truly grabbed on to that positive outlook and told myself out loud every day that I would conceive this month. Even after ovulation when I would start to get anxiousand doubtful I would stop my self and say "no! This month I will conceive" I truly believe in the power of our minds and think sometimes just having a positive outlook can make things happen.

Second I started taking a super b complex vitamin daily along with my folic acid supplement and my prenatal. I believe the b complex vitamins made a huge difference in the health of my uterine lining and egg.

Third I started temping regularly, before this month I never really charted regularly and I never took it seriously. But charting really helped me understand where I was in my cycle and I believe it helped us in getting our timing right.

Fourth I took mucinex and drank grapefruit juice from cycle day 10 to 16. This cycle was the first that I really got ewcm which is essential for the sperm to survive.

Fifth I used softcups after BD on cycle days 12 and 13. Since we didn't use pre-seed I would rub a small layer of coconut oil on the inside of the softcup before inserting it. I've heard that coconut oil works well with sperm.

We only managed to BD twice in my fertile window but still managed to conceive.

On 11dpo I got a faint positive on an Internet cheapie so I followed up with a CB digital and got a positive. Fx for a healthy sticky bean :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 28
Congratulations Hun!!! :bfp: :bfp:
Much deserved after such a long wait! Hope everything goes amazingly.. Enjoy every second xxx

Congratulations!! :) I do believe there's something in trying to relax. Although it's so hard.
Thanks for sharing your story :)

Congratulations on your BFP! Thanks for sharing too, will try to follow some of the tips :)

Congratulations! This is the type of post I've been looking for. I've been trying for 10mths and you just gave me some hope!

THANK U ! AND CONGRATS AGAIN!

What a wonderful success story!!!! Teaches us ladies to NEVER give up and to try our best to stay positive!

did you have any symptoms leading up to the BFP or did you just..know?

What a wonderful and positive post this is!! I love that you shared all your tips and tricks, and congratulations!! Wishing you a H&H 9 Months!!

Thank you all so much, I'm glad I could help some of you, I know how much I needed little pushes of motivation throughout my journey :hugs:

What a wonderful success story!!!! Teaches us ladies to NEVER give up and to try our best to stay positive!

did you have any symptoms leading up to the BFP or did you just..know?

The only symptoms I had in the tww was sore boobies which I get from time to time, and stretchy yellow CM which I've heard is a good sign of pregnancy, good luck I hope you get a sticky bean soon :hugs:

Awesome and congrats! We have recently started using coconut oil as lube and I'm excited to see a success story. I used softcups too this cycle so fingers crossed!!

Congratulations, I too have the overwhelming feeling that this month will be my month. I really hope it works for me like it did you h&h 9 months and fingers crossed I'll see you again in the first trimester in a couple of weeks X

Congrats! Lately I've really gotten into a funk about TTC, but i had a good feeling about this month! Hopefully it means good things for us as well. Congrats again!!!

Awesome and congrats! We have recently started using coconut oil as lube and I'm excited to see a success story. I used softcups too this cycle so fingers crossed!!

I use coconut oil for EVERYTHING! I love the stuff!! It is the best facial cleanser, it is a sunscreen, a lotion, a lube, a teeth whitener, a massage lotion, an internal cleanser, all sorts of good stuff!! I buy it by the giant tub. I've always wondered about using it as a lube, I wondered if the pH is the same or not, but I haven't put too much research into it.

I have been reading about soft cups, I am intrigued and will try it next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->