how i got my bfp

A

alisarose

i posted how i got bfp so quickly this time round, :happydance:
took me 7 years last time:cry:
i posted this in the bfp announcements but not much use there as the ladies there have been successful. thought i would share my tips with you girls here as ive got to know some of you who have had bfn and af and hope it helps you all get your :bfp: asap:hugs:
i used cbfm and opk to be sure. i used preseed to keep :spermy: alive as long as possible. i took agnus cactus, folic acid and pregnicare conception. i put a cushion under my bum for 15 mins after:sex: legs up for 5 mins and orgasmed after oh, that is supposed to help:haha:
they also say every second night is ok during fertile period but i made him every night til he said he didnt want to again for at least 2 wks which is just as well cos he wont be doing it for 12 wks now:sleep:
i also got fertility spells from mia angel and the real green witch. mia angel sends you fertility stones and a ritual to do. i got pg the night i done the ritual!
hope that this helps xxxx
lots of :hug: and:dust:

i posted how i got bfp so quickly this time round, :happydance:
took me 7 years last time:cry:
i posted this in the bfp announcements but not much use there as the ladies there have been successful. thought i would share my tips with you girls here as ive got to know some of you who have had bfn and af and hope it helps you all get your :bfp: asap:hugs:
i used cbfm and opk to be sure. i used preseed to keep :spermy: alive as long as possible. i took agnus cactus, folic acid and pregnicare conception. i put a cushion under my bum for 15 mins after:sex: legs up for 5 mins and orgasmed after oh, that is supposed to help:haha:
they also say every second night is ok during fertile period but i made him every night til he said he didnt want to again for at least 2 wks which is just as well cos he wont be doing it for 12 wks now:sleep:
i also got fertility spells from mia angel and the real green witch. mia angel sends you fertility stones and a ritual to do. i got pg the night i done the ritual!
hope that this helps xxxx
lots of :hug: and:dust:

thanks for that :flower:

Thanks for that hun - I know the rules are to not annouce BFPs in this area but I think threads like this are brilliant. They give us all some hope! Congratulations again xx

Thanks for sharing Alisa. I am honestly over the moon for u hun. U deserve some happiness and i cnt wait to see some updates xxx

the way i look at it is, when i was ttc i got so much info and help on here, i know im very lucky and im sure if it had not been for this forum it would not have happened this quick, like 7 years last time and if there is some way i can help anyone else get a bfp from my experience im delighted xxxx

I've just bought CBFM, how many cycles did you use it for?
Did you get ov wrong before you used CBFM?

Thanks, and congratulations!

I've just bought CBFM, how many cycles did you use it for?
Did you get ov wrong before you used CBFM?

Thanks, and congratulations!
first mth using cbfm:happydance: i think i was misjudging as i used opks this mth as well and it still showed lh after ov was over so i was thinking i hadnt ovd and kept going when it is the first spike in lh you are looking for not the residual. cbfm is clearing on detecting that:hugs: good luck xxxx

I think that is so wonderful of you to want to help someone else,I am try 9 years now(SEE LTTTC JOURNAL FOR MORE INFO)and those things are not readily available to me but I could use a friendly ear,congrats on your BFP

Congrats xx posts like these are great really gives others ttc hope that their turn will come :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->