how?? interviews..

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
Hey ladies and men. I got invited to an interview for primark the other day by letter for a supervisor role, But on the letter it said ''group interview'' and then people will be shortlisted for a 1 on 1 interview. My question is how can i impress then beyond all belief? I need to stand out from everyone else, answer questions to best of my knowledge and stuff but need help with it. What are they likely to ask the group question wise? I need to make a lasting impression, my sanity is riding on this job! anyone been to a group interview?? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Confidence and a big smile!

I always say to myself before an interview that it's as much about you interviewing them as it is the other way round (after all if they are horrid in the interview why would you want to work for them anyway?) . Be smiley open and chatty, ask them all questions and be interested in what they have to say.

That would be my advice :)

i had a group interveiw once for boots when i was alot younger about 17.

was horrible!!!!

they asked us all if we had to be one disney charecter whicjh would we be and why?

people were saying things like "the little mermaid because she is beautiful and swims"
i was like "errrrm dopey out the seven dwarfs because i can be dopey sometimes"
no one laughed:blush:

then my mobile rang:blush:

never got the job:rofl:

i would say, confidence and a huge smile. dont talk quiet xx

they asked us all if we had to be one disney charecter whicjh would we be and why?

ROFL :rofl:

I got asked who played Bruce Wayne in the original Batman series once lol. I think the chap was bored, I didn't know either and was very concerned about it. I got the job though and later found out my boss was just a bit of a nutter lol

haha bless u dionne. I will stand out somehow im sure. I am gonna think about which disney character represents me just incase! hahaha! Thanks Eelis xxxx

they are also looking to see if u will be able to work well in a team

I did exactly this for my Asda interview, obviously i impresed them lol.

Confidence is a big thing, but not too much. I found that hard as im natraully not very confident but i jsut threw myself into it. You dont want too much confidence or you might end up looking arrogant.

Make sure you show you can be a good team player, take an active part in group activities. We did a card building exercise and i made sure that i helped build the card house but at the same time letting others help too.

Most importantly be yourself :D

But remember it's for a supervisor role so you need to make sure you get across that you know your stuff....what could you bring to the team that they either don'talready have or that nobody else has thought of....incentives to achieve targets for example?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->