how is everyone doing today?

S

snl41296

I am ok just waiting for Af to show up Tested this morning and it was :bfn: again. I hope acupucture helps relaxes me today :winkwink: It always does so I will be ok. Hope everyone is well :flow:

Sorry to hear about your BFN :hugs:

I'm feeling low today, 8 dpo and feel like i'm out already. Woke up really crampy today and now my belly feels strange. Think AF is on her way :(

FX for your acupuncture! :)

Sorry to hear about your BFN :hugs:

I'm feeling low today, 8 dpo and feel like i'm out already. Woke up really crampy today and now my belly feels strange. Think AF is on her way :(

FX for your acupuncture! :)
sorry that af is on her way. I wish one way or another I get something a :bfp: would be great but I am sure it's not the case :cry: its ok onto next cycle. keep your head held high and say one day it will happen... :winkwink:

Well i'm hoping the witch will stay away, but i'm feeling pretty negative at the moment. I need to get out of the negativity mode!!! Ha Ha!

It must be frustrating to get BFN and no AF. Atleast if AF showed her evil face you're on day one again & it's time to try again :)

HI Ladies,
hope you don;t mind me joingin over here.
In my first 2ww in a while first month off pill.
Was off work yesterday as just didn't feel right think i was 7dpo but no other symptopms.
back to work today feel better.
Hope we all get our BFP soon
speak soon
a x

:winkwink: hi hopeful come right in and join :winkwink:
as for me I just checked my cervix girls and still very high I can't even get to it.... eggwhite cm i had on my finger as well sorry TMI

hello ladies,soz u didnt get ur bfp,fx she dont show up.i dont know how i feel today,trying to stay pos,but not wanting to get my hopes up,not quiet sure when af will show for me,im normally every27 days which is tomoz,but she came on day 30 last time which is sat,so just kinda waiting and hopeing she dont come.

can i join please:flower::flower:

HI Ladies,
hope you don;t mind me joingin over here.
In my first 2ww in a while first month off pill.
Was off work yesterday as just didn't feel right think i was 7dpo but no other symptopms.
back to work today feel better.
Hope we all get our BFP soon
speak soon
a x

Hopeful, I am on my first cycle of TTC after the pill too. I had one month off it, where me and DH used condoms but now we're trying :) I'm keeping my FX for a BFP this month but who knows!!!

Hi ladies!!

Sorry it was a bfn for some :-( i hoppe it turns into a bfp...

must be a negative month cuse i feel the same at the moment!!! really hoping it turns around but cant see it, keep getting funny feelings in my tummy and im eating like a horse, normally means af is about to come lol x

Lisa!!!! Where are you today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->