How is no issue such an issue?! (Irregular cycles)

Mommy_DK

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and don't know any of the abbreviations and lingos yet so please bare with me! :dohh: Lol it's my very first time as I have never discussed my situation on a forum/group.

I'm 25, hub is 40 we have 3 children and want more. We thought it'd be so easy. I was so fertile I actually had to take plan b after my last baby because we were not being careful (big mistake) although the side effects of plan b do not include infertility it seems as though ever since taking it (3 times) I am not able to conceive again. My gyn of course she agreed with the company and says it wouldn't cause infertility. I've had blood work done recently along with a Pap smear and everything has come back normal.....I've had very irregular cycles sometimes 45 days apart so I was for sure I had hormonal imbalances, but according to test results...nothing.

We've been trying for 3 months with no success. I am stuck and confused, I don't know what else it could be? Any suggestions? Similar experiences? I have been taking maca root, vitamins, and folic acid and hub has been taking multi vit. Neither of us do drugs or drink. Occasionally he has a beer but it's very rare. However he does smoke an "e cigar" daily. Any input is appreciated! :shrug:

I don't think 3 months is very long at all!! Keep trying and good luck xx

I don't think 3 months is very long at all!! Keep trying and good luck xx

I guess it seems SO long to us because we're use to getting pregnant so quickly! Hearing so many other stories about how it could take 2-3 yrs or longer even with treatment worries me a little too! But I will say I am greatful for the 3 blessings I have already, and I will continue to try!

Thanks for the advice! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->