How is this possible?

Jasa1911

Reaction score
Hi All,

This may be in the wrong area so I apologise in advance if it is....

I last had a period 22nd april lasting 6 days (some spotting on 7th day).

I was supposed to ovulate on the 5th of may (last wednesday) , the only time i have had sex is the 2nd of may (sunday).

So i have been feeling a little yucky the last couple of days, tired, hungry and crampy, and yesterday i had the slightest bit of spotting.

This eveing i took a clear blue digi around 8pmish and it came back straight away PREGNANT 2-3!!

Now if i go by the date i last had sex i would only be 9 days pregnant and that doest even include the fact that implantation had to occur etc, so surely thats far too soon to show on a test at all let alone say 2-3 weeks?

Any advice ladies? im confused!!! xxx:shrug:

Congratulations hun,
You may had ovulated earlier then what you thought!!! MAYBE. x

also I heard that the conception indicator isn't very accurate!

Congrats tho!!

Wow! congrats and good luck xxx

Dont worry, you are pregnant, lucky you:happydance: and congrats!:thumbup::thumbup:

congrats.. Some people get there periods whilest pregnant maybe that happened to you? im not really sure.. or you ovulated earlier than expected perhaps? :)

First off - congrats!

Doesn't the 2-3 mean you are just now pregnant - I thought that the digital HPTs account for the 2 weeks before ovulation - approximately the date of your last period. If so - your last period was 2 and a half weeks ago, so that makes sense. Could be you are just one of us who gets early readings.

Thanks everyone, but im still very confused... my period isnt due for another 8 days, yet the clear blue (done 3 now) says 2-3 weeks pregnant... never known anyting like it...?!

oh well i shall sit back and relax and let nature do her thing :) x

don't want to scare you but high HCG can mean a multiple pregnancy !!! GL hunny and congratulations xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->