How late before +HPT?

sjdrocit

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hey I have come back over from TTC hope you dont mind.

I am still late, still cramping and still getting BFN but mainly on £land cheapies.

How reliable are they? and I was wandering whats the latest anyone tested with BFN before they got their BFP?

I know someone who did 15 tests once and didnt get a BFP till 6 weeks along I think.. is that possible?

Im not going to get my hopes up massively.. just wanna know as im going on my honeymoon on friday *belated* and I still dont have a proper AF that there may still be a chance

Thanks

Sam xXx

I read somewhere that some women don't get a BFP until they're 6 weeks pregnant. Your best bet is to go ahead and buy a more expensive test such as a FRER or a Clear Blue Digital. If you still don't get AF then see an OB/GYN and they can test for you and do a pelvic exam and possibly a scan and possibly blood work to see what's going on :) GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN ON YOUR HONEYMOON!

Thanks, im skint until after the cruise anyway so I will have to wait and see.

I got negatives on the poundland things when i was pregnant. I gave up testing with them, still didn't get a positive with them when i was nearly 7 weeks.
I'd say ditch the cheapies and get either a frer or a Superdrug early test. Good luck :)

Cheers hun I will do, im hoping when I get back from cruise boots will still have FRER on BOGOF :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->