How late was you before testing positive?!

LoolaXx

TTC our first!
Reaction score
Firstly i do apologise if this isn't allowed here, remove if so :dohh: but I thought this would be the best section as you lovely ladies have all had your BFP :flower:

I'll try make it as short as possible - I'm normally super regular as in 28 day cycles on the dot, always have been. AF was due last wednesday (15th), no sign of her. No cramps, sore boobs, anything. The day after (CD29) I had 1 spot of browny blood and that has been it. I'm now CD33 and after taking various types of tests along the way i'm still getting BFN's. I haven't really had any symptoms as such but I did have to go to bed mid afternoon yesterday as I literally couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and I have been coming out in hot sweats for no reason, and a few times felt sick but haven't been sick (although i think i'm starting to convince myself I feel sick!) It's really strange and i'm not entirely sure what to do. :growlmad:

I'm hoping that the 1 spot of brown blood was implantation and maybe I o'd late last month? who knows..

So basically how late was you before testing positive? today i'm 5 days :nope: and I can't think of any other reason as to why AF hasn't turned up by now if it isn't pregnancy but we shall see :shrug:
Thanks ladies <3 xx

i always got a positive 3 days before af all 6 times hun fx x

My cycles weren't predictable... I always O late... but this months I had light brown discharge 9dpo... tested with a frer 12dpo and it was negative. I retested 17 dpo and BFP!! So don't give up yet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->