How late was you before testing positive?!

For me, my cycle was anywhere from 29-35 days. I didn't test until day 40 (11 days late), tested at night and it showed up immediately. I waited until then because in the past, there were times I would have a later period, or in the case of summer of 2013, I didn't have a period for 60 days. Somewhat irregular. And I couldn't go off when we dtd because that month after my last period I never kept track of when we were intimate, not like the months before. According to lmp due date is 11/4, but I did o late as according to dating scan, due date is 11/8.

^ strange isn't it? congrats though!

Now i'm even more confused as to what my body is up to -

It felt 'wet' down there a few mins ago, so I went to the loo and wiped/checked, there's brown stuff but it's more like brown CM than blood, it's not thick or anything and there's minimal of it, I sort of stuck the tissue 'up there' a little.. maybe it's AF on her way down :o i'm gonna have NO clue when I ovulate now after this.. might need to buy some opk's to get a rough idea!

I don't really know much about ttcing or anything like that. OH and I were ntnp, and honestly it took us 4 1/2 years. Don't want to discourage you, as according to your sig, it looks like this is your first cycle on ttcing? Best bet would be to talk to ladies over in the TTC boards if you aren't already. I wish you the best and hope you get your BFP soon.

No worries ladies, the witch just turned up :cry:

I tested four days BEFORE my expected period with this one.

I'm sorry she got you, always next month with an August due date :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->