How late was your period before you got your BFP?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hey there lovely ladies!! I'm 12 days late and had 2 negative clearblue digitals..

Was any of you that late before you got your wonderful :bfp:'s Just don't want to lose hope!

To be honest....that's pretty late in the game. I wouldn't say you should lose hope, I think lots of people do get positives that late, especially if they ovulated really late, but I think it must be kind of rare. Fingers crossed for you though, for this cycle and beyond! :thumbup:

Do you track ovulation at all? Just you may have just ovulated late or not at all. It happens to all of us occasionally. Not saying give up hope but if you were really that late then you most likely would have a clear bfp by now. But anyway I was 3 days late before this bfp. Good luck and hope you get your positive very soon.

I wasn't ttc and took a test 2 days after af was due and had a very dark line and a 2-3 on digi. It's not impossible to get a late bfp but I wouldn't get your hopes up sorry!

I got mine the morning af was due, however i do know a lady who only ever got bfp after two weeks or so, i assume its because she is really tall (6ft3) so would have a larger bladder holding more pee and therefore less concentrated hormones....

I tested on day 30 of my cycle and got a negative, tested again on day 32 and got a very faint positive. I very much suspected I was pregnant from probably day 27 or so, and was very frustrated with that negative. I have cycles anywhere from 27 to 32 days long, though, so my period wasn't technically late, I guess, and I was using cheap tests.

Do you have any other symptoms? I am usually very tired, and often dizzy and lightheaded, in very early pregnancy, but that will of course vary from person to person.

Some pregnant women will never get a BFP on a home pregnancy test. It's rare, but possible. A blood test from a doctor will probably be able to tell for sure.

I got mine the day AF was due, positive FRER and CB digi. its now a week later and all my lines are super dark. Hop you get some explanation for it but I would imagine if you were going to get a BFP you would have done by now, but who knows I could be wrong! :(

17 days late with my twins. But honestly we weren't really trying. I wasn't tracking anything. I just one day realized I missed my period and when I counted it was 17 days late and I took a test and yep I was looking at a positive

It would be extremely rare and very uncommon to not be able to get a positive before 12 days after AF was due.

It is NOT AT ALL unusual to not have a :bfp: by 12dpo. I don't know why folks are saying that...

It's generally accepted that the most reliable day to receive a :bfp: is the day of your missed :witch: . Implantation occurs 7-10DPO and it takes several days for HCG to be detectable in urine. And Clearblue digitals requires more HCG to be positive than others on the market so you would definitely, not necessarily have your :bfp: on that yet.

The math alone lets you know that you have no reason to lose hope and it is not at all unusual to have a :bfn: at 12dpo.

It is NOT AT ALL unusual to not have a :bfp: by 12dpo. I don't know why folks are saying that...

It's generally accepted that the most reliable day to receive a :bfp: is the day of your missed :witch: . Implantation occurs 7-10DPO and it takes several days for HCG to be detectable in urine. And Clearblue digitals requires more HCG to be positive than others on the market so you would definitely, not necessarily have your :bfp: on that yet.

The math alone lets you know that you have no reason to lose hope and it is not at all unusual to have a :bfn: at 12dpo.

The op is 12 days past AF date though not 12dpo??

The op is 12 days past AF date though not 12dpo??

Oh wow. I completely missed the "late" word lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->