How long after a MC

maaybe2010

ICSI: DR - December <3
Reaction score
Can you have a HSG?

I think I'm on my first period since :flower:

xx

I am not sure... But I am so glad the af came so you can start ttc!!! How are you feeling? I am still waiting for my first af after my bleeding with my mc... I am charting just to see what happens. Feel like I can get it anyday now...

xx

I had a mc 3 weeks ago. Had a natural mc at home. Was pretty painful and really sad. Did a HPT after bleeding stopped and it was negative so i know my hormonelevels must have dropped. I havent had a period yet but started testing for ovulation using OPK's. It appears I am ovulating or just about to. Is it too soon to try again or should I wait til i have my first normal period?

Thanks mommytoTandE!!

I hope you get your period soon :hugs:

I just rang my FS secetary and she said I have to wait three months for the HSG. . . seems soooo long away!!

xx

Hi maaybe2010... my temps are much lower after ovulation this cycle. Not sure what to think.. We weren't "preventing" this month - but do feel af coming ... not sure when though. How late where you ???? I am already late (but O'd later)

3 months!! ugh

What do you mean how late was I?

Before I got my first period. . . ?
I was a day early lol

xx

Just looked at your chart. . your temps are a lot lower!
Could just be your body getting back to normal O:)

xx

I know they are a lot lower and not really rising. I have had a horrible backache the last three mornings. I wish the dang witch would just hurry up and get here if she was going to make her appearance.

How are you doing? I can't believe it has been a month already since we lost our wee ones and gained angels... :hugs:

Aww hun :hugs:
I really hope she stays away for you!

I'm ok thanks hun . . . .
Definatley feeling better but have my moments O:)

How're you coping?

:kiss: x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"