How long after an interview do they get in touch?

B

Belle25

Oh went for a job interview on Monday for a job he really wants.
He says it went ok.

I know there would be another interview stage if he passed this one.

I'm wondering if the lack of a call is a good or bad thing? What do you think?
Anyone got any ideas how long it takes usually to hear?
Xx

It took me a week each time for a job I've recently got and there were 3 interview stages altogether!

It completely depends on the company, can take anywhere between 1-4 weeks in my experience x

Every job I've gotten I have found out by the end of the day or the next business morning, but none of them needed second interviews so I don't know about that procedure. I haven't ever not gotten a job before, but if I hadn't heard back in a week I would contact and ask for feedback. I think it would be incredibly rude if they don't get in touch after the interview stage, but you have a right to feedback and even seeing the interview notes if you so wish. I always try and asking at the interview when I will hear.

Sometimes they don't call. I find it incredibly rude. I have actually had them tell me they would be in touch and never heard from them! But I'd give it about a week.

I waited a month before I got an email saying I was unsuccessful. My oh got an email the following day saying he was unsuccessful but if a more suited job came up they would let him know. X

2 days is quick for them to get in touch either way tbh.

No news is good news :)
I think it completely depends on the comany, how many they interviewed, ect.
When I got my job it took a week to get back to me after my interview.
Good luck to your DH xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->