How long after coming off the MINI PILL till af arrives?

Yes- I have always been a little irregular. It's just very confusing because until a few weeks ago I was also breastfeeding so that was another reason for no period.

I started taking cerazette in November 2005 and had no periods what-so-ever in the time I took it. Prior to that I took Marvelon for about 12 years and could always predict the arrival of AF within a 6 hours window while taking it.

I stopped taking Cerazette at the end of July, I did not experience a withdrawal bleed but exactly 28 days later I had a full bleed lasting for 4-5days. I never thought I would be so happy about having a period!

As for OV - who knows as AF only left on Saturday - I shall keep you posted.

My man and I had decided for me to stop taking cerazette when I did to give me time for AF/OV to all get back to normal so we could hopefully start trying around Christmas time - however saying that in the interim no additional precautions are being taken so we shall see what happens!

Good luck to everyone.

Hiya, sorry for bumping this old thread but I found it on google and could use some advice...

When I started taking the mini pill (Noriday) I got a bleed 4 days later. But I stopped taking it 14 days ago and have had nothing. The reason I stopped taking it is because we want to TTC #2 but I also missed a few a couple of weeks before that. I know getting pregnant on this pill can be very dangerous.

Anyway, before I had my daughter (now 4 months) I had regular periods, had been on the combined pill for 6 years with no problems and was off it for a year before getting pregnant. Cycles as regular as clockwork. But I'm thinking that surely I should have some sort of withdrawal bleed now I've come off this pill?
To top it off I've been having pregnancy symptoms for over a week (all :bfn:s though) and it's driving me mad! I am breastfeeding so I know it is highly unlikely that I am pregnant but all the symptoms are the same as with Claudia!!

Did most women experience bleeding soon after stopping this kind of pill?

Thanks ladies :thumbup:

Nobody knows...? Has noone come of the mini pill before with no bleeding?

Yes- I have always been a little irregular. It's just very confusing because until a few weeks ago I was also breastfeeding so that was another reason for no period.

I beltane! I know this thread is very old, but I was wondering if you would be able to help me and share your experience? I am breastfeeding my 7 month old...he was introduced to solids at 4 months when i went on the mini-pill. I hadn't had a period before I started the pill, but had a little spotting in the first and second month, but nothing in the third. I have stopped the mini-pill for a 35days now and no bleeding whatsoever, but have had every pregnancy symptom you could think of but still no AF. Feel like she's coming but nothing....cervix still high. Negative blood and urine for pregnancy.
Just wondering if you woul d be willing to share with me your experience after going off the mini-pill. I would GREATLY appreciate any help:)
sharon

well i was on cerazette for just under 3 months and stopped taking it 3 days ago because we are ttc but this morning i started bleeding lightly for about 3 hours and now its stopped which is very strange so i dont know what that was :/ so im also just waiting for my body to sort itself out everyone is different tho :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->