How long after Implantation Bleeding B-4 U got your BFP?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by wannabeprego, Jan 28, 2011.

1. wannabeprego

wannabeprego March 2021 IVF cycle #3 to TTC #4 is a BFP

Hi girls,

I think I might be having implantation bleeding right now, because so far all I have had was light pink blood, and the dark brown dried blood when I whiped with that snot like texture, and only a two little brown spots on my maxi pad..Most recently i went to the bathroom and there was just the light brown dried blood there when I wiped and than nothing else....Ohhh... I really hope that this is implantation bleeding, but i am trying not to get to excited in case AF is just acting weird right now and waited to bust out on me.....:dohh:

So I have two questions for ladies that had Implantation bleeding, First can you describe what yours was like??

Second question, How long after Implantation bleeding did you get your BFP???:shrug:

2. mami2karina

mami2karina Mami of 3~Expecting #4!

My IB was just like spotting, light pink. The first time had it was with my 2nd child, I was out of town driving home and thought I started my period so I put in a tampon, went to change it a few hours later and just a few specks on it! A week later I went to the doctor because I wasn't feeling well and the doctor did a test and it was positive, I was in shock thinking no way could I be pregnant lol. With my last child we were trying so I knew to look for and I had it and got my BFP 3 days later. With my m/c last last month, I had IB twice, turned out I was pregnant with twins. But I got a BFP 2 days after the first bleed. So good luck!

3. Freya

Freya Toddler and baby

I got bfp day after implant bleed stopped with dd. Good luck xxx

4. wannabeprego

Thanks for your responses girls!!!:flower: It sounds like a range from 1 to 3 days after IB based on when you ladies got your bfp's... :winkwink:

Congrats on your pregnancy Freya!!!:thumbup:

5. LiSa2010

LiSa2010 Guest

hi wannabe, did you get your :bfp:?

I think I may be having IB too right now and would love to know what your update is...

:hugs:

6. AngelBunny

AngelBunny George's Mummy

i got BFP a day or so after implantation bleed (which was like pink discharge with a streak of red in it), then the BFP's went away again until 12 DPO when they came back, and got darker everyday :D xx

7. stouffer

stouffer Well-Known Member

I did a test at 10 dpo, got a BFP and started spotting a couple of hours later! I think this was it burrowing in a bit deeper. I've had spotting on and off since Friday.

It's just like kind of brown CM. It's mostly clear with a slight brownish tinge which actually looks worse when it's dry (sorry if that's TMI). I asked the doctor about it today and he says it's not really cause for concern unless there's a lot of fresh blood.

8. LiSa2010

LiSa2010 Guest

i think bean is implanting now so will have to wait until the next few days to test. had a bfn yesterday.

9. stouffer

stouffer Well-Known Member

Good luck Lisa & wannabeprego! Keep us updated :)

10. wannabeprego

Thanks for the great responses ladies, Congrats on your :bfp;'s!!! :flower:

@stouffer, I havent gotten my BFP yet... this post was from a couple of months ago, so I havent had any luck yet, but I am still TTC...so wish me luck...

11. LiSa2010

LiSa2010 Guest

12. wannabeprego

Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! I hope that you get your :bfp: soon!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

13. LiSa2010

LiSa2010 Guest

:hi: ladies!

well it wasn't IB, it was the :witch: all along.... :cry:
    she arrived this morning right on schedule!!! on to next month... FXd!

thanks for your replies... :hugs:

14. wannabeprego

awww, I am so sorry that the :witch: got you....:hugs::hugs:

I hope you have better luck next cycle and finally get your BFP...:winkwink: