how long after loss will hcg level's be up?

thank u both, yep 2weeks seems 2 long i tryed getting them to do it 2day but she seemed sure it'd correct it's self.
ive found that doing lot's makes me bleed so im planning to do loads this weekend how sad is that!!!
i want it over and done with know. im gona be good and not test every day either, i mentioned the tst's getting darker and thay were fine with it, didnt take blood test's though.

forgot to say ive already got antibotics as i had pain's hopefully that would clear anything up.

That's really awful. I would imagine they would have done some blood work to make sure the levels were going down properly. I just hope it does come out on it's own. Another thing on top of moving around a lot physically, drink lots of water! It was so odd. I thought my miscarriage was over then I had to get put in the hospital for the infection. They were giving me fluids to keep me hydrated through an IV (I was supposedly pretty dehydrated) and within half a day or so, the rest of it came out...and they didn't give me any sort of medicine to help it along either. I'm glad you got some antibiotics, because I had no idea how easy it was to get an infection after miscarrying. I had to find out the hard way lol. I hope everything clears up soon...and I hate that it's taking so long for you. Best Wishes!

water really? i'l have 2 get drinking lots. i normaly have nothing apart from coffee anything is worth a try.
i tryed to get them to do bloods cause of the pg test but thay wasent intrested.
i might try my doctor as she's really good.
thanks for all the advice x

I definitely think some blood work is a good idea. Heck, I had all kinds of blood work done on me since I miscarried...hcg, white count, thyroid, etc. I think I've been tested for just about everything lol. I think it would be a good idea to see if your doc will. I mean, it's better to know even if nothing is wrong rather than something be wrong and you not know. Please keep us updated! My fingers are crossed that this ordeal is over for you very soon!

aww thank you.
yeah i think i may it won't hurt will it. try and make an appointment next week. x

If I can do it, anyone can lol. I HATE needles, and I jump horribly every time I'm stuck. It wasn't too bad though, and they're usually pretty quick about it.
It seriously is a good idea. I can't believe they haven't already done some blood work since it has taken so long. Once it's over with, you'll feel a lot of relief.

i hope i do. ive taken your advice and started on the water drinking i've had loads already. im off to cut the grass and clean the house ive been sooo ill with tontiltus ive hardly done a thing all week so hoping this will help.
thanks

forgot to add i didnt test this morning either....

Yeah, testing just drives you crazy. Just don't overdo yourself. If you get tired, take a rest. Hopefully it will work. My fingers are crossed for you!

That's really awful. I would imagine they would have done some blood work to make sure the levels were going down properly. I just hope it does come out on it's own. Another thing on top of moving around a lot physically, drink lots of water! It was so odd. I thought my miscarriage was over then I had to get put in the hospital for the infection. They were giving me fluids to keep me hydrated through an IV (I was supposedly pretty dehydrated) and within half a day or so, the rest of it came out...and they didn't give me any sort of medicine to help it along either. I'm glad you got some antibiotics, because I had no idea how easy it was to get an infection after miscarrying. I had to find out the hard way lol. I hope everything clears up soon...and I hate that it's taking so long for you. Best Wishes!

This is really interestin about the water as a friend of mine went to her GP becaue her periods wer all over the place. Her doctor asked her how much water she drank and she told hem that she only really drank when she was really thirsty as she would forget otherwise and the GP said that it may be a contributory factor to her irregular periods.

Anyway she took his advice and started drinkin 2 litres of water throughout the day, every day and for the fist time ever her period came at 28 days! She did it again for the next 2 months and again 28 days. The next month she got a bit slack and her period was 3 days late so she started with the water again and again it came 28 days. I'm not sure whether there is any medical evidence to back this up generally but I remember thinking just how strange it was when she told me! x

thank u both, yep 2weeks seems 2 long i tryed getting them to do it 2day but she seemed sure it'd correct it's self.
ive found that doing lot's makes me bleed so im planning to do loads this weekend how sad is that!!!
i want it over and done with know. im gona be good and not test every day either, i mentioned the tst's getting darker and thay were fine with it, didnt take blood test's though.

forgot to say ive already got antibotics as i had pain's hopefully that would clear anything up.

If your tests are getting darker, then I would advise you to get some bloods taken. You can get pregnant straight away sometimes after a mc. I would definately talk to your gp about getting some bloods taken. I would rather be on the safe side. Good luck and I am sorry about your loss. :hugs:

After 1st mmc at 11 weeks I tested positive for about 4 weeks after I got AF 35 days after medical management.

2nd loss at 5 weeks tested positive for 1 week then got AF.

3rd loss (current) at 6 weeks. Started bleeding a week ago, currently having blood tests to check HCG levels they have gone down from 1161 to 495 in the space of 1 week but not sure how much longer it will take to go down completely. Haven't done pregnancy tests this time but I assume it would test positive as they pick up from around 25 don't they.

I think everyone is different and so is each pregnancy.

But I'm not sure about ovulating. I got AF 35 days after medical with my first m/c but I was still testing positive about right up unitl I bled so not sure if I ovulated or not.

Plenty of people seem to get pregnant before first AF following m/c so I think it's definately possible to ovulate around 2 weeks after m/c but I'm not sure when you count that from e.g bleeding, medical managment, end of bleeding etc.

x

If your tests are getting darker, then I would advise you to get some bloods taken. You can get pregnant straight away sometimes after a mc. I would definately talk to your gp about getting some bloods taken. I would rather be on the safe side. Good luck and I am sorry about your loss. :hugs:

thank you
i started testing after mc and have never got bpn,
so sadly no chance of being pregnant again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->