How long after sex(if it worked) did you go into labor???

waiting4allie

Reaction score
Just wondering if contractions started up right away or if it hours later? I know it doesnt always work, Ive been DTD to induce labor for a week now with no results.

That night! i.e. a few hours later.

Hasn't worked for me. I am a few days overdue with baby #2 and have been DTD about every other night. No luck yet!

5 minutes after DTD my water broke, and contractions started coming 4mins apart. But I was overdue...so it might have happened either way:haha:

I dtd every day without fail from 37 weeks and was induced at 40+12...nothing worked for me! Baby will come when ready :) x

Had bloody show a couPle hrs after then had William that night

We DTD that morning & i started feeling cramps about 10pm that night. I slept 11pm while 4.30am by which time i was having regular contractions. We both had the big O which i'm told is the important thing.

We DTD that morning & i started feeling cramps about 10pm that night. I slept 11pm while 4.30am by which time i was having regular contractions. We both had the big O which i'm told is the important thing.

Well I'm buggered then!Haha

Literally a few hours later lol

No luck for me yet, but maybe I can bet DH to try again tonight ;)

We had sex on Wednesday, I had my bloody show the following morning and went into labour that night. I'm not sure if the sex caused it, although we were pretty rough! I was only 38+4 aswell.

We tried last night and nothing yet - just loads & loads of BHs!

Might try again tonight though :)

Told my OH that he's going to start getting lucky soon hehe, poor man has been starved...I really really hope it works!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->