How long after stopping birth control did AF arrive?

WantingOurs

Reaction score
For me, it takes about two months. Just curious about ladies.

This is my first month off. I'm 16dpo, but not really hopeful. The past four or five days I've been massively dizzy and nauseous. I had bad cramps at 12dpo and light ones after that. Today I have cramps so bad that I'm sweating >_<.
Right now is CD 31 and I'm feeling AF will arrive soon.

For me, it takes about two months. Just curious about ladies.

I was on the Diane pill for about 9 years. I went off it several times through the years (just to give me body a break), and had varied lengths for getting my first natural period. The longest was 4 months (I had friends thinking I was pregnant, but I knew I wasn't), most were around 2 months, and just most recently it took 41 days.

Since stopping my birth control in December my longest cycle was 39 days *knock on wood that doesn't happen again*.

It took me 2 months to get AF after stopping...I stopped in June and I'm still slightly irregular but it's getting closer to my usual 28 day cycle every month. Hopefully soon though it won't show at all and I'll have my BFP! : )

This last time it was actually only 32 days! I was happy about that. and it seems like I'm regulating already which is shockingly awesome! Never been like this even before the pill.

it took me 42 days.
My cycles now seem to have leveled out around 38 days.

No idea yet...im on day 7 so will be waiting a while...it took 28 days last time and I regulated quickly. Xxx

it took me 1 day short of 6 months after coming off the implant. though it may have taken longer if i didnt take agnus castus and dong quai.

I've just had my AF this morning after stopping Cerazette 4-5 weeks ago. I didn't keep track of which week I stopped as I stupidly thought it would come right away. Duh!

I somewhat optimistically did a couple of HPT but I'm just as glad to have my AF back so that I'm out of limbo and the proper TTC can commence.

Hope it comes soon for you too.

It was a 32 day cycle for my first without bcp :) will be interesting to see what this round is like!

My first cycle was 40 days after BCP.I think im quite lucky considering some of the stories ive heard.
Like pp said im just seeing how this month unfolds and looking forward to having a proper go at TTC!
:dust:

28 day cycle the last time I stopped the pill. On my last pack before TTC again, though so we will see if I can pull it off again.

I stopped the pill 3 days ago mid pack (only took the first week of pills) and I just started what seems to be a full-on period. I really hope that my cycle starts up and is normal - usually I'm very irregular off the pill.

I stopped the pill 3 days ago mid pack (only took the first week of pills) and I just started what seems to be a full-on period. I really hope that my cycle starts up and is normal - usually I'm very irregular off the pill.

That's just your withdrawal bleed, once that passes the wait will start for your real period

4 months off the combined pill and 3 off the mini pill

Took me six months to get AF, if you can call three days of spotting "AF". Another 3 months after that and my gynaecologist intervened.

I was on the pill for 13 years.

Went off once, two years ago, for less than half a year. I did not notice a disturbance in my cycle.

Went off two months ago and got my period 28 days after completing the pack (including sugar pills).

This cycle was longer (32 days).

Tried to conceive both months.

I come off the evra patch in august and had a 27day cycle straight away af showed up exavtly a month after :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->