How long after.....

angelbump

Reaction score
You first felt little movements til other half felt them?
I'm just now starting to get the odd strong movements inbetween flutters and bubble pops and was wonsering how long until my other half can feel them?

I dont really remember with my son but i remember being able to feel them clearly and see them by 20 weeks which for me will be in 4 and a half weeks time.

Thanks in advance x

I have an anterior placenta this time and started feeling proper kicks at around 18 weeks. I remember my husband feeling our son kick at 21 weeks but I thought with my placenta in the way it would take longer for him to feel them this time. Last night I was getting some good kicks at 20+1. I grabbed his hand and he felt several kicks. I think it made it feel real for him.

I would imagine if the placenta wasn’t at the front they may be felt earlier?

Aww wow!
I'm not sure on the position of my placenta at the moment but I'm feeling lots of jabs and kicks so I'm assuming it's in the same position as it was the first time?
Thanks for replying, hopefully only be a couple of weeks now x

18 weeks with them.all...like clockwork!

normally 20+ weeks for all of my babies till my husband could feel them

My DH felt this baby's movements for the first time just last week. Usually not until after 20 weeks though. This must be an active baby. I started feeling him/her around 12 weeks.

I felt them from 17 weeks and FOB at 23 but I felt them from the outside from about 21 weeks.

I could feel them at 19 weeks. My husband is really grossed out by baby movement. But I think my MIL felt kicks around 24 weeks. I also had an anterior placenta so they weren’t very strong. My husband finally did get the courage to feel her at 36 weeks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->