how long before bleeding starts

lauraelise91

Reaction score
So today I found out my HCG levels where only 457 at 5w5d, how far down do your levels have to go before the bleeding starts. just ready for this mc now so I can move on : (

I'm sorry hun. I started bleeding when mine were around 100, but guess everyone is different x

I had already been bleeding, but when I finally got bloods done I was only at 218. :( I'm sorry hon :( I also think it has more to do with progesterone for some reason. Mine was abysmally low by that point.

I was at 2,000 the first time. I needed cytoyec for the second one. Neither with or without was physically worse for me. I'd recommend cytoyec to get things moving. I couldn't stand the thought of being pregnant after knowing my baby had died.

Yesterday my levels came in at 300-500, scan showed 5 weeks 5 days, empty sac. No one seemed concerned at all. .Nurse said viable pg. Have no lmc date to go by because I had a d&c Dec 2 and never started my cycle. That's what the d&c was for was to clean out my overgrown uterine lining causing very intense painful period. My first pg in ten years! ! This one will be #7!! I'm 43. Just wait two weeks for another scan, I'm sure you'll see something then😀

So today I found out my HCG levels where only 457 at 5w5d, how far down do your levels have to go before the bleeding starts. just ready for this mc now so I can move on : (

:hugs:
Are they sure it's a miscarriage?
My levels were 585 on Monday and I started spotting shortly after. Today my levels were down to 482 and I am lightly bleeding.
Everyone is different.
My levels weren't high to begin with...

They wasnt 100% but we all new something wasnt right..Baby actually went on to grow for another 2 weeks got a little heart beat but unfortunately passed away last week, just waiting to bleed now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->