How long before or after missed period did you get BFP?

thanks ladies im sure i will update that day or if they send me for bloods i will let you know. thaks for the help

not everyone gets picked up early. i know a few people who didnt find out they were pregnant til 3 MONTHS......and i didnt find out i was pregnant til i was 4-5 weeks late, i found out i was 9 weeks pregnant. my midwife has worked my due date as 26th july. my first scan is 14th january so will know how far gone i am then but i dont see it being any less than 8ish weeks. theres no way im less than that. i worked it out that im 10 weeks and 4 days today but it can all change.

Funny you should say that, I found out at 3w4d for def, or so I thought anyway. Now I'm not so sure, after talking to my MW at the booking app she reckons that my last period might have been an implantation bleed as it was 3 days late, so light and only lasted a couple of days, totally different to my normal ones. I have my dating scan on Monday when I will find out if I'm 10w4d or 14w6d!!! I told her that I had neg tests before but she said that it can take a while for a pos to register!! Who knows, can't wait to find out though x

i know what you mean. me and midwife worked it out from the period 19th october that im due 26th july but the period was extremely light and just slight pink blood, there was no flow, just spotting really. im normally heavy and last 4-6 days but that only lasted 3 i think, was that long ago i cant remember lol. but it would shock me if i find out that im actually about 14 weeks :wacko: seems like a massive step. i have my dating scan on 14th so i will find out how far for definite i am then. i cant wait, but i dont mind what they say the date is as long as the baby is ok. x

At least you don't have too long to wait to find out. I will find out on Monday, feels like forever away though!! The thing that gets me is that my MS totally eased off around a week ago and I'm feeling fab, apart from the tender bb's, but that I can live with. She said it could be a good indication I'm further, will update on Monday x

hello this is a good post, im now 2 weeks late and tested every other day and been bfp, a few faints but dont no if there evaps, ill be going to doctors soon. congratulations everyone :)

not everyone gets picked up early. i know a few people who didnt find out they were pregnant til 3 MONTHS......and i didnt find out i was pregnant til i was 4-5 weeks late, i found out i was 9 weeks pregnant. my midwife has worked my due date as 26th july. my first scan is 14th january so will know how far gone i am then but i dont see it being any less than 8ish weeks. theres no way im less than that. i worked it out that im 10 weeks and 4 days today but it can all change.

Funny you should say that, I found out at 3w4d for def, or so I thought anyway. Now I'm not so sure, after talking to my MW at the booking app she reckons that my last period might have been an implantation bleed as it was 3 days late, so light and only lasted a couple of days, totally different to my normal ones. I have my dating scan on Monday when I will find out if I'm 10w4d or 14w6d!!! I told her that I had neg tests before but she said that it can take a while for a pos to register!! Who knows, can't wait to find out though x

i know what you mean. me and midwife worked it out from the period 19th october that im due 26th july but the period was extremely light and just slight pink blood, there was no flow, just spotting really. im normally heavy and last 4-6 days but that only lasted 3 i think, was that long ago i cant remember lol. but it would shock me if i find out that im actually about 14 weeks :wacko: seems like a massive step. i have my dating scan on 14th so i will find out how far for definite i am then. i cant wait, but i dont mind what they say the date is as long as the baby is ok. x

At least you don't have too long to wait to find out. I will find out on Monday, feels like forever away though!! The thing that gets me is that my MS totally eased off around a week ago and I'm feeling fab, apart from the tender bb's, but that I can live with. She said it could be a good indication I'm further, will update on Monday x

thats good. my m/s comes and goes depending on what i eat or smell. if i eat anything fried then i feel sick. im abit sick at the moment but it wont last long, ive started drinking lemonade and that works for me. ive only got 11 days left to go til the first scan, cant wait.

do you have a gender you want it to be or are you not bothered? my OH keeps saying its twin boys but i keep telling him i'd be happier with just one, :rofl: i know it would be tougher with twins. he keeps saying it though and other people have said "what would you do if its twins?" or "i bet you're having twins!"......sending me crazy. 5-6 people have said it so far.....my OH just keeps laughing when they say it and then says, "see, others think it too....!"

I found out on the 23rd too :D

I was 12 days late and had tested at 3 days late for AF which was due on the 11th. Wanted to wait as I had been TTC for 17months and didn't want the upset before Christmas if it was negative. Luckily it was positive :D xxx

ooooh congrats aimee :) another 23rd :D lol.....great christmas present isnt it. x

Definetely was! I was completely estatic :D Congrats to everyone who got their BFPs recently too

i was the same.....this is my first so i really didnt expect it to happen for christmas..... :)

angelmyky - Lemony drinks helpedme too, I was drinking cold water with a few slices of lemon in for weeks, it really helped. We want to find out the sex of the baby, not bothered which flavour as long as baby is healthy. You know I'd love to have twins, I'm hoping thats what they are going to tell me tomorrow to be honest!!! lol Not that I'll be unhappy with one, I'm over the moon. We went shopping yesterday and I saw 6 sets of baby twins, found it really weird as before I found out I was pregnant I saw 12 pregnant women in one day just about one after the other!! Weird. Maybe i'm just paying more attention now but I guess we'll soon see! x

Hi Ladies,

I got my BFP 6 days before my missed period which seems quite early. I feel like I've known forever now!!

ok so now im really really confused. im 9 days late no spotting or anything, took those blue dye test and came out very faint pos. with in the time. took an ept digi today and it came up not pregnant so im officaly confused! i guess they will have to do bloods on tuesday and that will be the only way to tell for sure i guess, if not im going to request hormone levels test

Blood tests are the definite way to find out, since HCG doubles very rapidly in early days of Pregnancy so hopefully you will get the result you are hoping for sma!. I think those dye tests where you actually see the line are better because you can actually SEE the result

For me it was 2 days after AF.

Blood tests are the definite way to find out, since HCG doubles very rapidly in early days of Pregnancy so hopefully you will get the result you are hoping for sma!. I think those dye tests where you actually see the line are better because you can actually SEE the result

For me it was 2 days after AF.

wow you got yours early. was it a strong or faint line? (if it was that kind)
i think those ones are better sometimes too because atleast you can c if there is a faint line instead of it just saying no. but it could just not be picking up right away.i will no for sure by wed. at the latest

I tested at 9dpo about 3-4 days before af and got my bfp.

I am currently 3 weeks late with a few bfn but very positive signs... sound familiar to anyone?

I am also waiting to test again. I bought four First Responces today. My period was supposed to arrive today but all I have been having, what seems to be, either a stomach flu or MS. Hopefully it is MS. Anyway, I tested and a BFN came up. Maybe I still have some hope? Ive been gagging all daym throwing up mucusy stuff, and also been having loose stools ((TMI. Sorry!)) The smell of cooking meat REALLY bothered me today and I am starving but don't want to eat! I dont really want to get my hopes up and end up disappointed but it is sooo hard! Good luck to everyone!!

First pregnancy - BFP 1 day LATE. That was my first test.
Second pregnancy - BFP 7 days EARLY - again, first test.
Third pregnancy - BFP 7-10 days EARLY - fourth test.

I get really strong symptoms very early - and seem to be able to test very early too.

Hey sma1588 have you had AF yet? Did your doctors way why it was late?
I've been TTC for 2 months now.... AF is now 5 days late, done several tests all BFNs... dunno what to do......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->