How long between spotting and af for u?

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Right me again. I am wondering for tgr ladies that spot how long is it between spotting and af for you?

Usually i spot get excited that af isnt here the next morning and bam afternoon af. I have had 2 days of brown spotting before followed by af the following day but usually 1 day spotting followed by af.

I have posted a few times whats happening so sorry for anyone thats read it a milion times but sunday was 9dpo during the morning went the loo an my underwear was covered in brown cm loads of it i thought great short lp again af either later mornin morning. Pretty sure no red but was wearing brown undies..... once i wipes and there was a trace of pink and little brown. Next day bracing for af. Only brown when i wiped in the morning and only once did i get a bit of.pink. thought will happen later on. Then nothing not even when i wiped. Today white cm as if nothing has happened. Im not getting ahead of myself because ive been crushed far too much but wondered in ur expertise has this happened and af arrived have you ever spotted for 2 days and had a day off before af arrived? Its never happened to me so im just wondering does it happen? I am still crampy but not af crampy which for me is sharper. I did test.on sun and got a bfn but i imagine if i had just implanted maybe was too early. Im not going to go crazy and start testing every 5.mins as what ever will be will be i was prepared for the next cycle and even made a docs appointment for short lps.

The other hing is the brown cm could that have been my period? Would be rather freaky if it was

I have a day or two of brown spotting. Occasionally it can be pink/red, but usually not. It has been all over the place tho. I will spot and then stop and then spot and get af or spot then af or just af or even mid cycle spotting.

Ive had a similar situation spotted on and off for 4 days today virtually nothing i spot before af but this was a week early and no af so far i have spotted previously then had nothing all day and tgen af arrived on the evening but then again my last pregnancy i had spotting in early pregnancy no reason for it at all. Its just all very confusing

I generally don't spot but if I do it's only a few hours before AF.

Yeah this is weird i have just had a load of normal cm. I have just done 2 tests (yes im weak lol) first normal 3nd i.left in for a min. The one done normal.seems to have a faint line but that faint i cant get in on my phone so no idea. 2nd had nothing. I have never spotted then had normal cm but dunno.

Well your temps are good, hopefully you are just implanting and will get that bright BFP soon!

Had more spotting today this time its stringy red but thick normal cm. Dunno i sometimes get that before af. My back aches but i get a lot of back ache anyway. Never had such gap between spotting and af its like 3 days. I yested today line flashed positive and i got excited and dippes thw stupid thing too far in my wee and messed the test up lol did another and sometimes i think its blank but then the line catches my eye so dunno. My temps are still up and 2 days late. If af is coming wish it would hurry up so i can move on to the next cycle

Last month I spotted brown cm for 2 days then nothing for 4 days and then started my AF �� I hate he way our bodies play games on us! It's a strange cycle this month too as I seemed to ovulate on CD 11! Very odd. With my last pregnancies I did have implantation bleeding with both and was about 9-10dpo so fingers crossed for you!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->