how long did it take for your bfp?

lottie-xx

Mum of 1 DD and pregnant
Reaction score
Hello ladies! Well done on your bfp's

What is your age? (sorry I know its personal but it will help to know if this makes a difference)

Do you have irregular or regular periods?

Was you on a contraceptive pill first? If so how long for and which one?

How long did it take for you to get pregnant?

And have you any tips? (Positions, how often to bd you recommend??)

Thank you muchly

Char xx

Sorry I missed the bit out saying ....

I have a few questions that I cannot find an answer to on here and I wondered if you could help??? :) x

hi I'm 29,my periods are regular 27 day cycles,I was not on the pill before we decided to TTC again,this was actually our first month of trying which I'm very suprised at as it took us 8 months last time,no unusual tips just try bd at the right time I knew I was Oing as I get O pains.
Best of luck for your future BFP!!!

Age 23, pretty regular cycles, not on the pill, 1st cycle TTC, and keep your bum in the air for as long as possible afterwards! lol

Hi there, was age 25 (now 26) and it took 6 months. Very regular cycles (nigh on textbook 28 day cycles, day 14 ovulation) and had been on the pill for about 11 years (Loestrin 30) and had a month off it before ttc.

Tried temping, used OPKs / fertility monitor, legs up, pre-seed, the lot :haha:

The month we finally got it, we BD-ed about two or three times only on the week leading up to ov, they were quickies, no legs up, no staying in bed afterwards, and had quite a bit of wine on Ov weekend.

Had decided I was having a month off for my birthday and so did not put the effort in as you can see! Previously we would BD every day up to/just after Ov and sometimes more than once a day where we could.

So the only advice I can glean from my efforts is to relax because I did everything 'wrong' the month I got my BFP but was relaxed as wasn't really trying.... (I'm not saying get drunk and stop :sex: :haha:)

Good luck :thumbup:

I got my :bfp: after 3 cycles. I was on BCP for 6 years and depo for 2 yrs. My pill was changed every year as my body would get 'used to it'.
I was 26 when I got my :bfp: but i'm now 27. My cycles were very regular. 28 days bang on. We usually did different versions of the missionary and I would prop up my hips for no more than 10 minutes.

Hope that helps!

Hi there, Im 23, was on implant for 2 years which I had out in septeber, had 2 :af: before getting my :bfp: although the first was a withdrawel bleed so only been trying for 2 cycles. First cycle was 44 days so used opk's during the second cycle although I never got a positive on that so not sure when I OV. Got my :bfp: on CD 31.

I BD about every other day from about CD 10 to make sure I didnt miss it lol and lay with a pillow under by back for a while after. And I have heard that missionary or doggy are best for getting closest to cervix :winkwink: and with DH lifting my legs up to his shoulders to give let gravity do some of the work lol.

One other piece of advice I dont know if it had any affect on me was I cut out peas as they have a natural contraceptive in!!

Good luck and hope this helps xx

I am 29, was on Microgynon for 11 years then Cerazette (demon pill) for 2 years.
Got my BFP first month of trying without even getting a period.
Sadly, it was ectopic and I blame the demon pill, and myself for not giving my body a "break" beforehand.
I am on my third cycle since the ectopic and have done everything "right" but so far, nothing.

Best of luck and congrats to all the girls who got their sticky beans. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"