• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

how long did it take you to conceive? and do cheap OT work?

lawbra

Reaction score
:cry: We have been trying properly for two months - just took an early pregnancy test and it was negative! I have read that it can take up to a year to fall pregnant - Is this really the average? Many of my friends have became pregnant between 3 and 6 cycles (I am 29)

Feel really disappointed - used the Ov sticks but never showed a positive surge - However could tell by my CM that I wa ovalting. Do you think the more expensive kits are better? We have been having sex every couple of days so we must of hit it at some point! ...

:cry: We have been trying properly for two months - just took an early pregnancy test and it was negative! I have read that it can take up to a year to fall pregnant - Is this really the average? Many of my friends have became pregnant between 3 and 6 cycles (I am 29)

Feel really disappointed - used the Ov sticks but never showed a positive surge - However could tell by my CM that I wa ovalting. Do you think the more expensive kits are better? We have been having sex every couple of days so we must of hit it at some point! ...

Don't go broke buying kits all the time. Been there done that, and got tired of it REALLY quickly! If you know your cycle, you should be fine having sex during your fertile period. If you're noticing CM then that should be another indicator of your fertility as well. Are you using ovulation calendars online? I like the calendar on 'justmommies.com' I've been ttc for about 4 months (30 years old). I have some friends that conceived within a few cycles, and others that took up to a year. I feel like I'm going insane and wish it would just happen already!! I'm a control freak and like to be in charge, so this is nerve wracking for me. I have a hard time letting nature take its course! Good luck in your journey!

Are you testing more than once a day? Also what time of day are you testing?
I use Answer Daily ovulation tracker kit and I test twice a day because it is possible to miss your surge. I hope that helps you. Also if you test often and your not getting a surge I'd talk to your doctor about that you know in case you aren't ovulating. I to have heard it can take up to a year, boo! I certainly hope not. GL.

Hi

Yes been using the ovulation calendars online - but my cycle is between 26 and 28 days so I have to guess a little.

I am a control freak too! just want it to happen now!!! :winkwink:

Good luck too

The tests I used said test between 10am and 8pm - I normally test about 5.00 when I get home from work.

Ill try testing more often and see what happens!

Thanks and good luck

yes you should test 2X a day when you notice your cm starting to become more fertile. I used to test at 2pm and 6 pm. I usually peak around 4 pm so know that I will catch it one way or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"