How long did it take you to conceive?

1st was a surprise after 4 months without protection, number 2 was the first month, number 3 was the first month and this one was 3 months.

All my early losses were first month.

My first one took 1.5 years. I had PCOS and DH had low sperm motility and low count.

This one took 3 months of NTNP so we were in shock. The only difference this time was I prayed everyday (54 Day Rosary Novena) and the month that I conceived, I was already taking CoQ10 200mg everyday for a month and it was near the end of my Novena...I am not a young duckling so I needed all the help I could get in having healthier eggs.

:thumbup:

DD was 11 cycles, mc in August was first cycle, this baby was second cycle.

Thanks girls that's reassured me a bit how different things can be. My two children were both conceived on the pill so this is a whole new journey for me neverless very tough at times I think haha, hopefully I'll join all you lovely ladies soon x

I definitely had that feeling. I got pregnant so easily when I was actively trying to avoid pregnancy, and so when we started trying and it didn't happen right away I started to panic. Hoping for your bfp soon!

It was the opposite for us! It took 9 months wih our DD and I was told I may struggle to conceive naturally so I expected the same to happen this time round.. I couldn't believe it when I got a BFP 2 weeks after the first try 😂 Just shows how every pregnancy is different!

Our son was a surprise!

This one took us 5 cycles. 4 BFNs and finally just got our BFP a few days ago! I know 5 months isn't very long, but it was really starting to get me down.

Took an extremely long 13 months for this little miracle with the help of Clomid

Took an extremely long 13 months for this little miracle with the help of Clomid

Hey, I'm new here and just posting this and seeing what happens. So,my boyfriend and I decided to start trying, this is our first month TTC. i was suppose to OV 20th/21st of last month and we had sex,18,19,20,21,22,23 and 24 of nov. so i would test on the 8th of dec. right now it feels full in my uterus and lower stomach, i get what feels like poking cramps that only last a few seconds. my hips hurt, ill eat and 15 minutes later i feel like i didnt eat all day. i have ewcm thats super watery (sorry if that tmi) and so many more of what i think are symptoms, has anyone had these thing and ened up with a BFP??? HELP!!!

For our first three children, I conceived the first month of trying. This time, however, I had to wean my daughter who took her blessed time of self-weaning at the age of 4. I conceived the second cycle after completely weaning.

4 months with DD
3 months with this pregnancy (just found out today!)

With my daughter it took 8 months of TTC, this time it took 2 cycles of NTNP (we only DTD once!)

2 years with my LG, though only my second cycle ovulating.

2 months with mg lb, 2nd cycle with clomid.

So either very different (2years v 2 months)
Or the same (2 cycles)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->