How long did it take you to concieve?

It took us 4 months , I had my scan done today and found out I still have a cyst on my right ovary and for some reason the docs can never find my left ovary I almost wonder if I even have one . good luck hope you get you bfp soon:hug:

4 months and counting now. I hope it will happen soon!!

We tried 3 cycles before falling pregnant. Good luck!

7 months and counting :( pray every day we'll be blessed with our baby :( just not happening :(

We are on month 6, but this will be the first month we use OPK to help us along. Wishing you all the best!

Got pregnant first night trying. Sadly ended in miscarriage.

Month three now, just hit ovulation - this month is the one???!!!!

I hope so!

:)

Adzuki (34)

Three months and counting! We're both late 20s. Hopefully not too much longer :)
Good luck

we're both 28 and been trying for 7 Months, but only 3 cycles since coming off the pill, as my cycles are really long and irregular at the moment.

I'm hoping this month is my :bfp: month

With my daughter 9 years ago I got pregnant accidentally following a contraception mix up. We have been trying since December for a second...

We have been trying for 4.5 months now, hoping this month is our lucky one! x

This is cycle 16 for me and desparetely hoping it might be the one!

Am 33, OH is 31.

Everyone's different! I have friends that just looked at OH and boom! Others were trying for 3-4 years and were a month away from an IVF appointment, and got lucky!!!

Best to luck to you, hope yours is a short wait!

:hug:

We have been TTC for 13 months now :cry: hoping it will happen very soon for us!

Month 5 of trying right now, but still not sure if I even ovulate (have only been using OPK for the last 3 weeks). Still have completely messed up cycles because of BCP.

So as you've probably guessed from reading the replies now, it really depends on the person. Some fall pregnant the first month, others take over half a year to even get their cycles sorted out after birth control pill (me! never going back on again).

Good luck TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"