How long did it take you to get pregnant with your first?

Ms_Friendly

TTC #1
Reaction score
I had the implanon taken out after having it in for two years, and had withdrawal bleed October 2nd and started my period on November 3rd, so 32 day cycle. I've been doing OPK's and starting tomorrow im gonna start temping. I've also been BDing every other day..so how long did it take you? Any advice? im not taking folic acid...but don't know what to buy? anyone got any specific name of a vitamin i can get? thanks!!

Hi, it took us 24 months but please don't let that scare you! Chances are you are knocked up next month!

Sorry I'm in the UK so can't recommend any vitamins for you. We have special ones for conception here - for him and for her perhaps you can ask at your local drugstore?

And best if luck!

We took 1 year of NTNP and 4 month of TTCing with clomid. But hubby had low sperm count too which had to be rectified by antibiotics etc. So I reckon if you and OH fall in the "All OK" category, you'd be knocked up in no time! :)

I've not gotten pregnant during ttc unfortunately :( i'm on my 11th/12th month now.
i had implanon removed last november, but you're in a better place than me because i didn't get a period until the end of january 2012!

everyones different and each pregnancy def varies, i got pregnant 3 times within a year(all ended in mc) i did however assume because of this i got pregnant super easy but it ended up taking a whole year from the 3rd mc to my 4th pregnancy..

It took me a couple months to first get pregnant but sadly it ended in mc. After that it took 15 cycles/1year and half. At that point we had all the blood work an tests done which all came out normal. A couple months after doing the hsg I got that bfp.

5 1/2 long years but got there eventually :) got my BFP today x

I had implanon removed may this year after having it in for 9 months, i was pregnant a month later :) x

First time 1month
This time still trying 17 months .......

All of these stories are very reassuring I think most woman who are ttc come to a point where they think it is never going to happen. Me and my DH have been trying for 12 months now but are still staying positive for now ... I visited my GP after ttc for 8 months and he told me I would have to wait until I had been trying for 18 months so that is my goal :)
Good Luck all

I felt positive that it would never happen for me.
In fact I felt the same way about OH proposing for me. Eventually babies and weddings became things that happened to other people, not to me.

But in November 23rd 2012 I found out I was pregnant with this little one.
Christmas day 2012 I was proposed to.
And on January 14th we meet our little one for the first time :)

It's so surreal to me still, but it will happen for you and when it does, enjoy every second!!

I felt positive that it would never happen for me.
In fact I felt the same way about OH proposing for me. Eventually babies and weddings became things that happened to other people, not to me.

But in November 23rd 2012 I found out I was pregnant with this little one.
Christmas day 2012 I was proposed to.
And on January 14th we meet our little one for the first time :)

It's so surreal to me still, but it will happen for you and when it does, enjoy every second!!

Perfect :) Congratulations on both your pregnany and your engagement! :happydance:
I think if i didnt stay positive I would go mad! Lol Im a strong believer that everything happens for a reason

Exactly.
I'm not sure why yet but I believe this pregnancy waited until the end of 2012 for a reason, I just have to be patient and wait to find out why that was :)

(I take back everything I said about the psychic I saw back in feb 2012 though, she was infact mostly right, I just didn't see it at the time).

Thank you :)!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->