How long did it take you to lose the baby weight?

I just wanted to say that what that ignorant man said is very insensitive. Don't let stupid people bring you down, obviously he is lacking something in his life otherwise he wouldn't feel the need to make people around him miserable like him. What a jack ass :gun:, you should of have kicked him in the balls. :laugh2: Anyways, I'm sure you look great and just remember that you just had a baby (a whole human being). It's not like you have been binging on nothing but fattetning food for 9 months. Having a baby does so many things to your body. About the disorder that you used to have, it sounds like you have risen above that and have taken good care of yourself. You shouldn't let one comment like that bring you back down to that level. Instead, use that comment as fuel for your workouts and motivation to lose the baby weight the healthy way. You can do it and you have plenty of support on here if you need it. :hugs: :hugs: Good luck to you sweetie and try not to get down on yourself, you look great.

What a Pr*ck!!

I was in boots when Noah was 2 weeks old (he was in the pram) and some bimbo said to me 'I see your expecting another one!' I was like WTF!! She tried apoligising but I didn't gibve her the time of day!

Ignore the stupid idiot!!

I've not even started losing the weight, i'm so saggy! I've not done one sit up and I eat what I can when I can as I'm always busy doing something!

9st is very very impressive!

I'd love to see a bloke carry a baby for nine months and then try to look after the baby, run a home look after themselves and be back to their "normal size" in an instant!

Your OH sounds lovely and I'm defo sure when he says it he means it 100%!

:hugs:

Bloody hell what a tosser!!!

You cannot be very big at just 9 stone hun. Just ignore them and what ever weight you have put on just remember it wont go away over night. I read some thing once saying that it takes 9 months to put the weight on so it will bea slow process loosing it.

Just to make you feel better im still not in my pre-pregnancy clothes they are still just a little tight around the waist and I started weight watchers 4 weeks ago and ive lost 12 and a half pounds.... That is the same weight as Olivia is now. I ballooned.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"