How long did the bleeding last

Little Monkey

Mother of 4
Reaction score
:hi:

As most of you know I have been bleeding on and off since last friday (week today). From reading alot of your posts it seems alot of people have gone through the same thing. I was just wondering how long the bleeding lasted before it stopped.

Until this morning the bleeding was light but when I woke up this morning its slighly darker since then its gone back to being lighter again. I dont have any cramping but I have had a really bad back on and off for 2 weeks now, which I was given co-codamol. Now I am wondering if this could have anything to do with the bleeding. I am probably worrying over nothing.

The co-codamol is a co-insidence.....I started taking my anti-sickness before my bleed, but again it was coinsidence not the cause!

I bled for over 3 weeks, but once it stopped I never saw it again thru my pregnancy! I hope yours stops soon hun as it does put your mind at rest once and for all! x

In the last 8 weeks, I have had 4 bleeding episodes. 1 of these lasted 3 days. If it continues, I would definitely have it checked out....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->