How long did you wait after mc before ttc?

suffolksarah

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wondered how long you all waited to ttc again after mc.
I had EPRC on the 20th dec, have stopped bleeding (just a slight pink/brown tinge first wipe of the morning-sorry tmi!!)
I feel ready to try again, in fact it is all i can think about!!! i so dont want to miss this fertile patch after mc.
Although we only dtd once when preg, we havent done it for ages, and i am a little scared it may hurt or something????
I know this has been posted 100s of times already. sorry
Thanks Sarah xxx

we started around cd 9 after my mc. and everything was fine... i had no bleeding and it didnt hurt but i was worried too.. it was tighter haha! :haha: if you understand me..

good luck hun xx

I had my M/C on the 24th Dec and we started TTC yesterday I stopped bleeding on Thursday. It didn't hurt - that was what I was worried about too. xxx

Whenever you are ready - mind, spirit, body then you should try. Much baby dust for you and your OH and sorry for your loss :dust:

I had a natural miscarriage on Dec 19th, and we started trying on CD 5, which is the same day the bleeding stopped. Good luck! ;)

I miscarried on 30th Nov and we started trying again 5 days later.

We too hadn't had sex for a while but it wasn't painful x

i mc on 20th dec at 12wks wen do i count cd 1 from?

only just had a neg tests today

Hi Hayley, I counted cd1 as as the first day of heavy bleeding :(

I m/c on 26 December and based on posts I've read on TTCAL and the M/C forums it looks as if you treat the first day of heavy bleeding as CD1. My bleeding has almost stopped so I'm looking to try asap. More because I'm desperate for nookie than hoping to conceive (but if it happens I'd be thrilled).

I've not done any tests yet, as I don't think I could handle seeing a positive when I know I'm not. I'm back for another u/s on Tuesday and know they will be doing a pregnancy test then just to check everything is clear.

Pip x

its did worry me on fri wen it was a really faint pos but todays seemed o i am crampin a bot gonna check cm in a bit i got a 28 days cycles so if i count cd1 as first bleed that wud mean im due to ov anytime now

bd tonigh tthen been 2 weeks cannot wait hehe

Hi all,
I had EPRC on the 20th dec, have stopped bleeding (just a slight pink/brown tinge first wipe of the morning-sorry tmi!!)
I feel ready to try again, in fact it is all i can think about!!! i so dont want to miss this fertile patch after mc.
Although we only dtd once when preg, we havent done it for ages, and i am a little scared it may hurt or something????
Thanks Sarah xxx

Hi Sarah,

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

I also had EPRC on 20th and have just finished bleeding, tiny bit today but that is all.
I am too scared as it has been a while! Have you done HPT? Mine had a slight pos line on Fri so going to check again tom then hopefully try again!

Good luck xx

Hi Hayley,

I am gonna do one in the morning as had a slight bit of bleeding today. Hopefully it will show neg.

I hope I get the usual ovulation signs, I haven't yet but hopefully soon xx

well i got sore boobs and cramping now going to check cm now

Hi all,
Thanks Sarah xxx

Hi Sarah,

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

I also had EPRC on 20th and have just finished bleeding, tiny bit today but that is all.
I am too scared as it has been a while! Have you done HPT? Mine had a slight pos line on Fri so going to check again tom then hopefully try again!

Good luck xx

Hi, yes i have been doing hpt every other day, still quite strong positive:nope: I just want it out of my system so i can start ttc again! xx

Sorry for your loss, in my case the nurse said I should wait atleast one clear cycle before trying again. x x

I had a M/C back in september 4th. I wanted ttc right after but the hubby was a little scared.so here we are this will be the 4th month and he is ready to do it again..they all said it was just because somthing was missing from me , and told me i needed to not be so strong headed about it lol but i'm sure you ladies understand where i was comming from..i didn't want to replace the little thing , just have another. I m/c at 8 weeks the lil thing actually quit developing at 5. I'm hoping I still have REALLY good fertility..i know it's a slim chance. but i'm there with ya ttc ..hopefully it happens for us! goodluck if this is is another preg. :) it only took me about 2 weeks for my levels to drop completely.

Evening ladies

Got back from the hospital at lunchtime, but after a busy morning, then sorting out work this afternoon I had to crash and get some sleep. Anyway, in brief I didn't need an ERPC as uterus was found to be empty. At my last scan it was described as 'complex' as sonographer said it was full of blood and clots. I did a pregnancy test at the hospital and it was negative. According to the hospital doctor we can start TTC as soon as we're ready.

I was referred to my GP though for the ongoing cough I've had since I had swine flu. Turns out I have an infection so he's put me on strong antibiotics to try and shift it before my holiday next week. Probably explains why I've been feeling really weak and lethargic. According to the GP we can start TTC as soon as we're ready, but he suggests that given how ill I've been (and still am) we just let nature take its course for a couple of month to give me chance to get my health back. That suits us as I'm happy to NTNP and only look to ramp it up (charting etc) if I've not fallen within a couple of cycles.

Pip x

I had to have a d&c Nov 23rd. The dr told me to wait one full cycle and then I could start trying again. I am on cd10 so wish us luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->