How long did you wait after mc before ttc?

I had a M/C on Aug 27th My doctor told me i could try when it was over since it was considered a chemical pregnancy (i was late 1 week for my period, if My husband and i were not trying so i hard i would have never took a test) and since i was young and healthy. I M/C on Aug 27th and my Oct 14 i got a BFP. I am now 16 weeks pregnant and every thing is going great. Trying again really depends on how you feel emotionally and physically. I knew God wanted this to happen for a reason. The reason did come to light for us but that is a long story and i have already typed a novel.

Hugs for everyone :hugs:

Amanda

Congratulations mommy2b23

Pip x

I had a natural mc at 12 weeks in Nov 2010. We decided to try right away again as well, but af showed up Dec 2010, happy to see I was back to normal, slightly dissapointed that I wasnt preg again, but now trying again this month, and hoping for a BFP

I had a natural mc at 12 weeks in Nov 2010. We decided to try right away again as well, but af showed up Dec 2010, happy to see I was back to normal, slightly dissapointed that I wasnt preg again, but now trying again this month, and hoping for a BFP

Good luck :dust:

Good luck :dust:

Thank you and good luck to you too!! So happy to have found this site!!

:dust: to all you ladies!!

After the first miscarriage we only waited until a week after the bleeding stopped and conceived that very night :D

This time neither of us felt ready to TTC again right away, particularly me i think. I just don't think i am emotionally ready to see a :bfp: and feel everything that comes with that- joy yes, but also anxiety and worry that i might MC again which this last time really took my mind away from being able to focus on anything else, like my OH, our little boy, work, the course i'm doing at work, friends, family, christmas, my birthday...everything got sidelined there for a short time while i worried away the days googling everything i could to do with twin pregnancies, vanishing twin, scan findings, mmc etc etc etc. I can't go through all that again just yet. And even in my more positive moments when i tell myself it won't be like that next time, i know myself, and even if things go perfectly smoothly next time i'll be worrying myself that it could all change at any minute. So i just need a little bit of time. Hopefully it won't be long, but i don't want to get pregnant before i am ready as our next LO deserves for us to be just as excited about it's impending arrival as we were with Tobias.

I think everyone is different though, and there's certainly no universal "right time" although it does seem that a lot of people chose to try straight away (as we did the 1st time too)

Hi Rebaby, another 'familiar face'

Sorry to hear of your m/c :hugs:. It can take a while to be emotionally ready but if you feel like you're ready then go for it!

DH and I are going to wait for AF after m/c New Years Day. I want to make sure I'm Oving properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->