How long did your sleep regression last ?!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by CLH_X3, Nov 15, 2011.

1. CLH_X3

CLH_X3 Love my two babies!

My lo for past week has been sleeping worse and worse until she's now up like every half hour or hour ... And I'm tired!!!

Shes alseep now and il dream feed her about 10.30, il then go to bed and she will start the whole waking thing about 1.30am, il feed her about 4/5 and then she might sleep for 2-3 hours after (if I'm lucky)

When will this end ? Iv only just started feeding her again in the night because of this as she didn't wake for it before

This is worse then when she was a newborn she only used to wake every 2 hours back then ..

So how long did this all last for u ?

2. XJessicaX

XJessicaX mum to two girls!

She wasn't a very good sleeper anyway so I never had the dramatic change of her sleeping through the night and then suddenly not! She went from waking every 4-5 hours overnight to waking every 3, so although annoying, I just got on with it. I would say it went on for about 2-3 weeks and then she suddenly decided to start sleeping 12 hours through the night which was just unbelievable!
    Every baby is different though! My friends 7 month old is still waking up every 1.5 hours overnight since 4 months!!!

3. Louppey

Louppey Mummy to 2 girls <3

Coralies sleep never recovered from the regression :coffee:

4. Itsychik

Itsychik Well-Known Member

I was just about to make a post like this, then my baby started STTN again!

For us it lasted about a week and a half, but I think we were really lucky! When it started he was the worst (waking every hour!) but it started getting progressively better (then 2 - 3 times at night, then 1 - 2, then once, then STTN!)

I read in a book that it can take 1 - 5 weeks though...

Good luck! :flower:

5. LPF

LPF Well-Known Member

Evan sttn till 15 weeks, then went through a hideous sleep regression for 10 weeks (longest of my life) then started sttn again!

6. CLH_X3

Does ur lo have a dummy ?

Maybe cuz she's waking so often it pass by quicker ... Please??!

Doesn't help iv been sick today and have a massive toothache!

7. Chocoholic123

Chocoholic123 Well-Known Member

Ours started a few days before 3 months and lasted about 4 weeks, waking up every half hour and feeding every 4 hours. I was a wreck ! Since last week he's starting sleeping better thank goodness, just wakes at 4 am for a feed and maybe once or twice around that for dummy. I hope it's over!

8. CLH_X3

I swear if it goes on for 4/5 weeks il be more then a wreck!

9. hanelei

hanelei Well-Known Member

My LO used to wake up just once a night from 1 month until almost 5 months, but since then he has woken up 3 times a night minimum. 7 months now and no sign of him going back to just once a night or sleeping through- last night he woke up every 90 mins... Hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones with a short sleep regression!