how long did yours take?

Stephytiggs

Reaction score
Once your bump started to make an appearance, does it grow quite rapidly or does it take another few weeks to notice another change? I can see the difference between 11 and 12 weeks an I'm excited to finally be able to show off my babies.

How quickly did yours grow once It finally appeared?

Attachments

• tmp_4156-Screenshot_2015-06-24-15-49-06979151132.jpg
    tmp_4156-Screenshot_2015-06-24-15-49-06979151132.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 29
Hi Stephy 😊 I found that I would go through growth spurts. I remember around 16 weeks and then somewhere in the early 20s I just popped more over night. But I only had one baby in there! I bet yours grows a lot sooner and in a month or so you'll be wishing it would slow down! 😅 looking forward to watching your twin bump grow!!

Ahh I'm so impatient don't think I can wait till 16 weeks lol 😂 grow twinies grow!! Xx

I go through growth spurts too. I had a little bump at first and then it really started growing at ten weeks!

I agree that it goes in spurts. I was about 17 weeks when I started having a noticeable bump.

For me it's very progressive.
I had a small bump at 16 weeks and it slowly but safely growing since then :)

Ah thanks everyone looks like I have a few more weeks until it becomes more noticeable then! Excited!!!! Xx

My bump came overnight at 16weeks I'm very noticeably pregnant now :) x

I have growth spurts to, I didn't really pop till around 19/20 weeks and when I did it was only noticeable in certain clothes or when I was naked lol now I will notice that now and again I feel/look bigger but not by much

I'm 23 weeks now and I think I look more fat than pregnant still as I had a bit of fat on my stomach before I was pregnant and all that is getting pushed out so I just feel fat and when I sit it just looks like rolls haha

Haha penguin, I'm the same quite chubby on my lower belly hope it gets pushed up soon 😂 x

With DS1 it grew slowly at the beginning and then it seemed like with spurts.

With this pregnancy I cannot say yet, I do have the bloated/awkward stage look going though! I do not have a bump yet, I just look chubby around the tummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->