How long do side effects last from clomid!!

Sasha

Reaction score
Hi Everybody
I am new to this site so not sure how it really works but thought I would give it a try.
I have PCOS and the doctor has put me on metformin 1700mg for the last 2 months, had a natural period and then he put me on Clomid 50mg. I took it on day 2 - 7 and finished the last tab yesterday. The last two days I have had to go home sick from work from being so dizzy, hot flushes and crying. I know they are the side effects but I can't cope with the dizzy feeling!! Has anyone experienced this too and if so how long does it last for ??
Thanks

Hey hun,heres hoping it brings you your BFP.They should dissapear soon.I used to take mine at night going to bed,that way i missed AAAALLLLLLLL the side effects.Good Luck and keep me posted

Hi Hun-I am on cd 13 and took mine 2-6. I had hot flushes, tired, emotional and feeling sicky. Wednesday I could barely stop myself from bursting into tears all day and did when I got home! However, as of yesterday I am feeling better and my scan this morning showed its working for me. I dont have PCOS, in fact Dr cant find anything 'wrong' with either of us. My friend has PCOS and said it was the metformin that made her feel crap-really sick. I am on clomid for 3 months but hope I dont need to be cos of the side effects! x

Thanks for the feed back Irish Girl and KittyCat. Hopefully it works for you too!!
The metformin does also make you feel really nausea, I found that the Extented release tabs help a bit. Can't believe how much the meds effect us I wasn't really prepared for it.
Kittycat did you get dizzy?

Yes I did a little for the first few days as my mum said I shouldnt be driving! (I work about 45 mins away from where I live) but this lasted probably 2 days. Its hard to know whether its in your head or not sometimes?! Good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->