How long does it take for a post to be approved and posted??

jenkb123

Reaction score
I am new to this Forum. I wrote a post in the Miscarriage Support/June Baby Angel's Thread two days ago. It was a bit of a long post as it was the first time I had ever posted and I wrote about the details of my situation. When I submitted the post I got a message that it had to be approved before it would be posted. I have posted a number of times since then and have never gotten that message again about needing approval. How long does it usually take before a post is approved and posted? I had spent some time writing this first post as it was the first time I had shared my story. I am really hoping that it is not lost.

It will be done as soon as someone gets a chance (I have two sick kids at home but will try to look later when I have more than a few seconds free time :lol:)

Thank you Vickie for the quick reply. I just wasn't sure how long it usually took. I just wanted to make sure it didn't disappear somehow!! I can completely appreciate how busy everyone is!! I don't mean to be impatient!! :)

I only saw one post and have approved it. I didn't see anything else removed or in moderation for you :flower:

Sorry it took so long to get back to you

I also am having this problem. I have never had to be approved before, so I am confused...

^your thread has been approved

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->