how long does teething go on for?

isil

Reaction score
I know it stops and starts but this current phase in his teething...how long will is last?! I feel awful for him and I can see it now (it's upper and slightly to the right!) but I'm just wondering how long he's going to be so grumpy for :blush:

He doesn't seem too bothered at night (although last night I did give him calpol) but in today he has been inconsolable at points - I've tried bongela and teething rings but the thing I found worked best was a terry towel!

what, 4 CONSTANT months?!?! Oh no! I guess the quicker we've started the quicker we'll finish...

He's cried for an hr constantly twice today before finally dropping off. He even wants to be cuddled and held close and usually he isn't like that at all!

um going on 5 months here and he still has not teeth but is sooo grumpy and his cheeks are soo red

so this is going to happen every day for the next 4+ months?

possibly jack has some good days and some bad days. today was a bad day x
it hurts more when the teeth come into the gums xxx

phew....ok...I don't know if I could cope with it every day!

It doesnt until they have all there teeth i thought? They always get abit niggley and temp with it? Well carly did anyway :lol:

Ruby is a nightmare just now with teething, you can see them just at the surface waiting to come through. She won't even chew on anything, I think it makes them more sore.
Lets all hope it doesn't last too long. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->